Stay Away From Them

Jin Pov

I walked into my apartment complex and ran upstairs to my room. I like going up the stairs it's fun the elevators are scary, making up to my room I can hear scratching, jumping and panting at the door as soon I place my key in the knob opening it carefully so I don't cause an bobo on Mu Mu. When I managed to open the door all the way Mu Mu jumped in my licking my face and moving around in my arms, placing him down so I won't drop him he ran around the room ones again. My phone was buzzing picking it up I looked at the ID and smiled it was my other friend name Ken (y'all know Vixx?) I would open up the massages seeing what he wants to do, but I'm sleepy from the park. I yawned while rubbing my eyes and walking to my room changing into my fluffy blue pajamas jumping onto my bed and wrapping myself in the blanket, Mu Mu once again jumped in bed next to me and snuggled up to my chest falling asleep as well as me.

In the middle of the night I woke up to noises from the people six doors away from me. They were really loud like there screaming in horror I got up walking out of my room and to the front door opening it. I was shaking none stop every step taken the noises became louder and louder and louder once I made it over to the door there was an huge bang causing me to flinched and the noises stopped. Opening the door slowly in curiosity I see everything on the floor broken and dirty, my father say defend myself if anything happens in the apartment so I grabbed a piece of glass that was next to my foot and started to walk around, just then I heard laughter it sounded like an men laugh. Walking closer to the laughter I heard screaming from the bedroom, picked around the wide open door and see six guys dressed all in black taking something out of the floor, I was shaking so badly that I almost dropped my weapon tears were forming in my eyes, why are they hurting the women and the guy in the other room? I asked myself walking backwards to get out without making an sound but I step on something that hurt my foot causing me to whimper in pain. They stopped and turned towards me with scary faces.

"Who the hell are you?! Get out!" One of them yelled that as black hair wait all of them have black hair but not the one on the right and the one on the left. I was so scared that I couldn't move I was shaking in place with tears streaming down my face.

"Wait Yoonig. Just calm down he can't do anything." The one with blonde hair said looking at me with an scary face.

"Now listen....you either leave or we put you to sleep like the other two fuckers. I'll give you to the count to ten." The blonde hair man said with an smile but I still couldn't move. He started to count bring me back from a shocked state of mind and just like my father say I need to defend myself so I did. Closing my eyes I slashed him across the face.

"WELL NOW YOUR GOING TO REGRET DOING THAT YOU BITCH!!"  He yelled grabbing something out of his pocket and I started to run away before he can pull whatever was in his pocket.

I can hear footsteps behind me. He was chasing after me!? I made it to my room and closed it pressing my body against it as I started to feel banging on the other side, more tears are falling from my face and just as I looked at the kitchen knifes the door flew open knocking me to the ground with an loud slam. I got as fast as I could running over to the kitchen and hiding but nothing happened there's no footsteps only.........police sirens? I looked around the kitchen counter in surprise and confusion I didn't even know other people were on this floor most of them are downstairs. I was so scared for my life that I started to have an panic attack and passed out.

I woke up in an all white room with lights so bright they burning my eyes, turning my head to the right I see an human figure holding my hand resting his head on my hand. I heard an sound like an door being opened but I don't have enough energy to move my head, tears where starting to fall from my eyes wanted to see what's happening, who was holding my hand? Who is the room? What happening? I want mommy and father so they can hug and kiss me to make me feel better but their not here. I feel something wipe away my tears but I couldn't see still causing me to cry more. The touch felt warm and gentle, finally able to blink the blurriness away from my eyes I can see my father who was looking at with an smile that makes me feel warm and safe.

"Hey...you okay Jin. I'm here..please stop crying." My father said rubbing thru my hair making me smile softly and blush leaning into his touch.

"If you like, sir you can discharge him from the hospital." The doctor suggested smiling warmly. My father nodded, I felt sleepy as he kept brushing thru my hair slowly and calmly, just like that my eyes closed.

Waking up once again yawning and sit up in...mommy's room? I was looking around in confusion and happiness I miss her. The door knob turned scaring me for an while but calm down when mommy came in smiling and holding something behind her back, she sit in front of me reaching her hand out to squeeze me cheeks.

"How my little prince doing after his nap?" She asked now rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

"I'm still sleepy and......sleepy." I said rubbing my eyes, just then an question came into my head siting up straighter in curiosity.

"W-What's behind your back mommy?! Is it an present!?" I asked moving closer to her while holding the blanket around my neck covering my hole body.

"Yes sweetie it is an present that you MUST keep on. Okay?" She said smiling. I nodded smiling showing off my teeth while clapping and jumping around making her laugh.

"Ok. Jin close your eyes and hold out your hands." She commanded. I closed my eyes and hold my hands out giggling in excitement.

"Now open your eyes. You'll love it". She said and I opened my eyes seeing and butterfly necklaces, earrings and normal jewel necklaces and earrings, I love them most are pink, some blue and not that much red. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thank mommy!!" I said hugging her tightly as she rocks me back in forth.

"It's just I saw them and thought of you and how much you love pink butterfly's and their as gorgeous has you." She said breaking the hug and holding my face with both hands showing an sad smile.

"Just promise me..and your father that you'll stay away from that group. If you hear anything that sound like people are getting hurt....please just call the police. I don't want you to have an panic attack. Ok sweetie?" She said. I nodded at her and went back to hugging her as she rub circles on my back it's making me sleepy. She laid me back in bed carefully and kiss on my head.

"Sleep well....and remember the promise we made,sweetie." I hear her say before falling asleep holding the giant bag of necklaces and earrings, with an big smile, while my blanket was up to my mouth. I woke up opening my left eye cause my phone was buzzing but to sleepy and didn't answer. Maybe tomorrow Taetae.