CHAPTER 25 beauties

Jessica's POV:

"YES DUSTIN! YES!" I screamed and shouted. I jumped into his arms and we hugged for about 5 mins. "I love you." I said. "Love you too." he said and kissed the top of my head.

Peyton's POV:

Me and Justin went to a nice Italian resturant. It was nice, and then we went to the beach and went swimming. He came up to me and kissed me. "I wanna take our relationship to the next level." he said. "But not until we're married. So I want to be with you forever because I love you and only you. And I have a question for you." he said. "What?" I said. "Will you marry me?" "YES!" I screamed. He slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed. "I love you ." we both said. I remember Taylor and Brianna's wedding. When I heard the name Brianna Kiara Caniff I started crying tears of joy because I thought of when my name was gonna be Peyton Ciara Bieber. Yea i'm, Justin Drew Bieber's fiancé. Unbelievable right? Well Beliebe it.

Taylor's POV:

Bri went to the store because we needed groceries. Mikey and Aliza were taking a nap. Someone knocked on the door. I opened the door. And guess who it was? Hanna. "Ugh. Can I help you?" I said. She came in dropped her purse and pinned me to the wall kissing me. I didn't kiss back I tried to push her off but I didn't want to hurt her, physically. Like if I pushed her, it would be a really hard push. "C'mon Tay." she said and continued to kiss me. I tried to push her off a little harder. Then Brianna walked in. My heart dropped.