CHAPTER 33✌️

Taylor's POV:

Yesterday was awful. When we went to the doctor's we got terrible news. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked Bri as she lied on the bed in our room. She had a miscarrige. She was crying really hard, hands on her stomach, she was basically screaming and groaning. Through her hard cries she said "Taylor," "Yea.." I said. "I really wanted another one." I came and layed next to her and put my over around her waist. She was facing the other way. "You'll get one. okay?" Then she cried even harder. I squeezed her tight and pulled her into my chest. She was facing me now and was crying into my chest. I kissed her head. "I'm sorry." I said. She just hugged me. Tight. And she was still crying harder and harder. I rubbed her back, comforting her. Her cries calmed down. I noticed her wedding ring wasn't on from the morning when she left me and went to Jessica's. "I'll be right back." I went and got the ring. "Lemme see you hand." she sat up on the side of the bed and held out her hand. I slipped it on her finger and I was on my knees and she wasn't crying anymore. When I put it on her finger she hugged me. She was still on the bed and I was still on my knees. "I love you." she said "I love you too." and I kissed her on her forehead.