CHAPTER 54

BRIANNA'S POV

-THURSDAY-

I was on my phone and I some random number text me. I studied it, trying to see who it was. I had no idea. Mikey came and sat next to me. "Mama, I'm hungry." he said looking at me. I smiled at him. "TAYLOR!" I yelled. "WHAT?" he yelled back. "FEED MIKEY!" I shouted. I still tried to figure out who this mystery person was. The text had said 'There's something wrong with your sister.'

I hadn't seen my sister, Niki in forever. I replied 'Who is this?' I waited for an answer and almost instantly I got it. 'This is Jon. I'm Nikoles fiancé.' I read. Fiancé? Now that I think about it, why am I suprised.

She don't tell me shit. 'What happened to her?' I asked. 'She got in a car crash and now she's in the hospital. Her leg is broken and they said her nose might be broke too.' My heart dropped at this.

Yea, my sister and I haven't talked in 5000 years but I still love her. She's my sister. 'Which hospital?' I asked. 'Indiana Memorial' (IDEK if there's a hospital called tht😂🏥)

I walked into the kitchen and Taylor was trying to make cereal with these kids jumping on him. "ALIZA STAHP." He said as Aliza tugged on his tye - dye tee.

"Hey Tay? My sister is in the hospital." I said looking up into his eyes. He looked at me confused and furrowed his eyebrows. "I thought you and your sister stop talking a while ago?"

"We did. But her fiancé-" Taylor cut me off, "Fiancé?" he scrunched his eyebrows again. "I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.

"So, we're gonna go back to Indiana?" Taylor questioned. "I guess. I need to help her out." I said.

We finished packing at about 1:30 and I got all of our plane tickets later that day.

On Saturday we flew out to Indiana and went to the hospital. I just hope my sister's okay.

---
AHHH! IM TERRIBLE! I haven't updated in like for-fricken-ever.😂but here ya go. Its not one of my best chapters but its a chapter soo. Ily guys!✌️❄️