CHAPTER 45❤️

THIS IS CHAPTER IS PRETTY LONG😚
TAYLOR'S POV:(AGAIN😝)

"Don." my mom said very seriously and sternly. "Hey Regina." my dad said, waved, and then looked to his feet. "How are you?" he asked. "Better ever since-" "UH MOM, can I talk to you for a minute?" She nodded and we went into the backyard and Bri sat on the couch and talked with my dad. "REALLY MOM?!" I scream holding back my real anger. "Don't speak to me that way Taylor Caniff." she said pointing at me. "Mom, can't I just have a peaceful time with my dad. And can't you just try and get along with him, c'mon. He's trying to be the bigger person and it's just-" she got mad. "OH! SO YOUR ON HIS SIDE? I see Taylor. After he left us to be with another woman he had an affair with?" I was pissed. "I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN ALMOST 7 F*UCKING YEARS!" She slapped me. I can't believe her. She so damn immature. "I'm leaving Taylor. Have fun with your dad." she said and went into the house. "GO WITH YOUR IMMATURE ASS!" I can't believe I just said that. And to my MOTHER of all people. I came in and blew up on Bri. I don't know why I was just pissed. I took her to the other living room and told her all about my mom. "You need to apologize baby." She said. "OH SO YOUR ON HER SIDE!?" She looked at me and touch my arm gently. "Taylor don't you want her to stay? I mean don't you want your parents to solve this?" I looked at her and shouted. "WHATEVER BITCH! YOU WANNA BE ON HER SIDE THEN GO WITH HER YOU F*CKING SLUT!" I think I just slapped her. She is flooded with tears and she's covering her cheek. "That's the meanest thing you've ever-" I cut her off and said "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean it." I tried to hug her and she pushed me off. "I f*cking hate you Taylor." That hurt. That was probably the most painful thing ever said to me. My dad came over and started talking to me. "I'm gonna leave. I just caused a lot of bullcrap." I nodded and got up and hugged him because I was hurt. "I'll call you later." I said. I went and knocked on our bedroom door because it was locked. "Baby, let me in."

BRIANNA'S POV:

I opened the door. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed holding back my fists. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine. I pushed him off. "I'm so sorry Brianna. I didn't mean any of it. I'm such an ass and you deserve so much better than me. So if you never want to see me again I understand." He was tearing up. " Go away Taylor. I'm not just gonna go running back to you. Just leave me alone, forever." I walked into the living room and just cried myself to sleep on the couch.