CHAPTER 47

TAYLOR'S POV:

"I'm not leaving Taylor.." That's what she said. I don't believe it. She's staying? "Ar.. are you serious?" She nodded. I'll relationship went on from there. We had our ups and downs but we still loved eachother. My mom and dad, I apologized to and invited them back, they stayed for about 3 weeks and they solved everything. So everything's about good... except for one thing. Bri said that her little cousin, note that this cousin is the one shes's closest to and Bri's always been there for her. Her cousin, Alexis is getting bullied and threatened. But she fights back.. physically. However she's getting bullied by the guy she has a crush on.

BRIANNA'S POV:

So my cousin's been getting bullied. Unexceptable. She's coming over today from Indiana and we're just gonna talk.

•2 SEXY hours later•

Alexis arrived. "So who is this, 'bully'?" I asked. She sighed. "His name is Brandon. He's been calling me a.. a.. a w-whore." she finally said. "WHAT?! WHY?!" she looked at me with her eyes filled with tears. "I-I d-don't know. I've tried asking him, I've even gotten really agressive and it's getting out of control." I looked at her sleeve which had come up a little. She saw me look and pulled it down. "Alexis Ria Brown, show me your wrist." She shook her head. "Alexis Brown I wanna see." She sighed and rolled up her sleeve revealing 8 scars. "Lexi... Why?" I choked out.