CHAPTER 3

"Hey Jess." She didn't respond. "What's wrong?" I asked. What makes you think something's wrong?" "We've been best friends since 5th grade! I think I know when you upset." That's when Dustin walked over. "BABE let me explain!" "I'm not letting you explain shit Dustin." Jessica grumbled. "Je-" "Just shut the hell up Dustin. I don't wanna hear your crap." Tears were coming into her eyes. I took her on a little walk around the school. "What's up with you and Dustin?" She looked me straight in the eyes. She started crying and hugged me. I hugged back. "What's wrong?" I asked "Dustin was hugging this one girl and I don't know I just got mad and hurt and all." "Look Jess, you need to let him explain himself okay? That could've been his long-lost sister for all we know." "Your right Bri." She hugged me and ran to Dustin. I turned around to see Taylor and Hanna talking. I didn't care if he talked to her just no interacting or you know what i mean. Then I saw Hanna touch his arm. I got kinda pissed I guess but then I saw Taylor pull away. Then I remembered that Hanna probably didn't know we were dating. I then heard Taylor say, "Look Hanna, I don't know if you knew this but me and Brianna are dating." "Oh ok. I understand. I'm sorry." Taylor walked off when Hanna said "What do you even see in her though?! She's ugly and fat like really Taylor, you can do SO much better!" I cletched my stomach and held a hand over my mouth. Tears filled my eyes. Taylor turned around and said "I DON'T WANT BETTER! SHE'S PERFECT!" He then seen me crying. "Whatever Taylor." Hanna said and walked off. Taylor came over and hugged me. Tight. Like on a scale of 1-10, 11. "I love you. I only want you." He kissed my forehead and I felt better when those words came out of him. "I love you Taylor." I kissed his cheek.

Saturday, Prom night.

Jessica and Dustin made up which is good. Jessica, Peyton and I were getting ready waiting for Myah to get here, to my house. They were both ready and waiting for me. Jessica had her hair in a nice tight bun and put little flowers in it. She had a nice black dress on with red pumps. Peyton had a pink strapless dress on with sparkles in it and she had black heels. She had her hair lose and wavy. I was in the bathroom changing into my white and mint high low dress and I wore it with mint pumps. I curled the bottom of my hair and had it flowing. Then Myah arrived. She looked pretty. Her dark dirty blonde hair was straightened and she was wearing a short white dress with white flats. When I came out all of them said "You tryna' get the D girlfrand?!" "NO! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT!?" "Because you look sexy." Peyton said. "Yea and hot." Myah added. "And fiiiinnnnneee." It was Taylor. He was with Dustin and Austin and Justin. "Hey guys" we all said. We then all walked downstairs took pictures and were off to the dance. "You look hot." Taylor said. "HAH! Thanks babe." I put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. Then we arrived at the dance.