CHAPTER 37

JESSICA'S POV:

Today we all decided to hang out at the beach. I was wearing a bikini and so was Myah and our stomachs were popping out. It was cute. We were being so cocky (idk how to spell😂) and all and Austin pulled Myah under the water and she got mad and tried to throw him under the water but he was too strong. It was halarious. Bri's baby bump was growing. Her and Taylor were so cute at the beach because they were building sandcastles with Aliza and Mikey and Brooklyn were throwing things around. Aliza wanted to play with them so she did. Payton and Justin were just talking so they watched the kids. I was relaxing on the beach when Dustin picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and ran into the water which was FREEZING.

TAYLOR'S POV:

Bri and I were laying on the beach. She had fallen asleep on my chest and I picked her up. She was still asleep and I ran into the water, everyone starring at me in shock and the guys were laughing. I went under a wave and when we got up she was MAD. "TAYLOR MICHEAL CANIFF!" She pushed me and walked back onto the beach. She was mad. "I'm sorry babe." I said as she shivered and her arms were crossed. "Go away. Your a jerk." she put her towel on and went to sit next to Payton and Justin. That hurt. When we went home she was still mad. I don't know why because it was just a joke! I don't know why she took it so seriously! She was going to bed and she had one of my tye-dye shirts on with some tiny black spandex and walked to the bedroom but I grabbed her hand. "Why are you so mad?" She laughed really hard. "I'm not mad! I just did that to piss you off!" she said giggling. "YOU LITTLE-" She ran outside and I ran after her. Jessica and Dustin were in the condo talking because they came home with us. I chased after her and she tripped onto her face. "OW! CRAP!" I helped her up. "You okay?" I chuckled. "Yea, Im fine." I picked her up, put her on my back, and I gave her a piggy back ride home. I love Brianna. She's so beautiful and she's not afraid to be herself.