CHAPTER 16 lego

Taylor's POV:

I was hoping it was a boy. My eyes were closed my fingers and toes were crossed and I knew Bri wanted a girl. I just knew it. "Baby #2 is a, Girl!" the doctor said. I sighed. "YES!" she screamed. Dr. Smith chuckled and we set our next appointment. Then we went to the mall. We went to the second floor. There were 3 floors. When we went to the second floor she ran to some baby store called Carter's or something like that. I was forced to go 'cause I didn't want her getting kidnapped. (no she just forced me to go.) "OH! BABE" she yelled. "What?" her arms were full of clothes when I turned around. "Damn." I said chuckling. "Well this is what you get for getting me pregnant Taylor." We ended us buying a dress, 2 shirts, shorts, a skirt, some shoes and a blanket. It was $22 but I love her so I bought it. Then she said she wanted new Jordan's! "Babe i'm not made of money you know." "I know." she chuckled "But you said you have $450 last night so we could go to the mall and get WHATEVER you want. So there." I nodded and put my arm around her. We went and got her shoes. They were grey, white, and mint on the bottom. She liked them a lot. When we bought them she put them on and gave me a hug. She was wearing black leggings, a grey plain shirt(wow it matches what a coincident) and a black sweater. It fit her belly bump tight. He stomach was cute. And I know I sound like a sissy or a pussy but it was😂 She was also wearing a black Magcon Bennie which was mine but idc. "Thanks baby." she said. When we got to our condo she lyed down because she was really tired. I lyed next to her. I touched her stomach and she put her hand over mine. I kissed her forehead and then her stomach. She giggled and then she got a text from Dustin.

From: Dusty
OMG Jessica's water broke!