CHAPTER 36

Taylor's POV:

Bri was taking the test and I was leaning on the wall, tapping my foot, my arms crossed waiting for her to be done. She came out with her head down. "What happened?" I asked. She jumped up and I caught her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I went in inside the bathroom and let her down. She sat on the edge of the bathtub. I grabbed the test. It was positive. "Congratulations babe." she said. I picked her up by her thighs. She ran her hands through the back of my hair. "I love you." I said and kissed her. "I love you too." she said back. She grabbed my bandanna and put it on her head. "I want this." she said and ran away. "HEY!" I yelled and chased her around the house. She must've been hiding because I couldn't find her. I went over to Aliza and Mikey and whispered, "Let's find mommy and her baby." "Ma is having baby?" Aliza asked. I nodded and Mikey said "Coo." They ran around the house and I found Bri in the closet. I went in there and closed the door. "TAYLOR NO!" she screamed as I tickled her. "STAHP!!!" she was screaming and I kept tickling her. I was laughing so hard. "OW OW!! TAYLOR!" she was still laughing when she pushed me off. I fell and she tried to run off and I grabbed her leg and pulled her back. "Gimmie my bandanna." I said "Never.." she said and I started tickling her again. "OKAY OKAY!" she gave it to me. "I'm just kidding. You can have it." It was mint, her favorite color. "Ugh. You tickled me just to give it to me?" I nodded and kissed her little, tiny baby bump, which you could barely see, but lmao.