CHAPTER 42

TAYLOR'S POV:

Today my dad's coming. Im really nerveous. I'm trying to look my best and it's kinda stressful because I'm trying to fix up the house to. "Babe! Its fine! Just leave it." Brianna told me. "I'm just trying to impress my dad, babe." She sighed. "Okay I understand. But you don't have to be stressing out like this Taylor." I smiled and went over there. She cares, a lot. I hugged her. "Im not stressing, princess. Don't worry baby." I kissed her cheek and she blushed. "Wow. I can STILL make you blush and we've been married for 4 years already." She giggled and kissed my nose. "You know, I dare you to go a WEEK without your bandana!" My eyes widened, my smile went down and she started laughing. "Who are you?" I looked at her seriously. "Okay okay fineeee." she said. Then there was a knock on my door. "I'll get it." I said. When I opened the door I seen my dad. "Dad?" I almost screamed but I was trying to be mature for once. "Taylor?" I hugged him and he came insie and dropped his bags near the couch. Then he seen Brianna and there was a smile on his face. "Dad, this is my, uh wife, Brianna." I felt weird saying wife because it sounded like I was an old person or something. "Hi." Bri said and waved. "Hi. You must be the one Taylor's been talking abo-" I cat him off. "OKAYYY! Anyone up for some-" Then my mom walked in looking a bit disgusted and my dad was just trying to smile but she was obviously kinda pissed he was actually here.