[Epilogue] A Letter

*This is it, guys

*Song highly recommended <333

*Don't forget I love you.

Y/N's P.O.V.

We were snuggling while watching a movie in a dim room with only candles casting any type of light, I was wearing Killua's hoodie, feeling his smile as he kissed my neck, lips caressing my skin as I shivered at his touch.

It had been two days since the wedding, Adrian had been arrested after he had been admitted to assault and I was glad since Killua appeared only a few seconds away from violently exploding. "Killua?"

"Hmm?" He hummed soundly, his sturdy arms chained around my waist. "What is it, baby?"

"I want to have a baby."

He didn't hesitate before saying, "Mrs. Zoldyck." The title left a sweet melody in his lips and I could feel the room heat up due to my embarrassment.

"I don't mean right now, Mr. Zoldyck." I chuckled, smiling. All of a sudden, I feel him hoist himself up and push on top of me with a wolfish smirk embedding his perfect festures.

"I wouldn't mind, " he said through his teeth, enjoying with a grin my shocked expression and wide, playful eyes. I punched his chest gently and took his tie, pulling hisnface closer. My husband had decided on becoming a full class detective and I was planning on becoming a teacher to get some experience with children before building a family.

"Prove it." I whispered in his ear, watching him happily comply as he began to take off his suit. I did the same.

After that, we went back to sleep in each other's arms, waking up at twelve in the morning. We had changed back into comfortable clothes.

When we finally decided to get up, we hoped out of the bed while using the bathroom together, watching our reflections in the mirror as we brushed our teeth, my hair in a messy bun while his was ruffled back. As newly weds, we rented a condo in California, with the ocean's view spread widely across the giant window in the living room. It was quiet and peaceful.

I was making coffee, adding the mixes and sugar and making omlets.

Killua was sprang on the sofa, waiting for me and pecking me on the cheek when I arrived with our breakfast. "Thanks, Bitsy." He smiled,  devouring the food the moment I set it on the table.

I knew that this was possible. And that the person sitting next to me while scanning the channels on the t.v. was my only. Jesse came scurrying through the hallway, barking at us with a paper in his little mouth, though he himself wasn't that little anymore. Killua's eyes dilated at the sight, quickling going to grab the sheet, but I was too fast, snatching it and unfolding it.

It read,

I don't know who you are, and by the time you get this, there is no doubt in my mind that I'll be dead. But I really do wish I could have met you, I'm sure if my grandson picked you, you are very dear to him.

He may be stubborn, like his father, intelligent and mischievous, a competitive mixfure of both. It doesn't matter how much hardships you have or will face, if you love each other, that's all that matters.

Please take care of him. . .

-Dearly

The words were scibbled in cursive, hand written and the paper seemed to be antique and worn. I cupped my mouth, turning to Killua.

He simply stared at me with glossed over eyes that melted into mine. "I was going to give it to you on our anniversary." The boy explained.