1. Just smile

CHAPTER 1 (UNEDITED)

Remember to vote, follow and comment!

"The Worst Kind Of Pain Is When You're Smiling Just To Stop The Tears From Falling" -Pinterest

-------------

I feel a warm ooze dripping down the side of my face as I hold both of my forearms up to block my face. I whimper and shake on the solid cold hard ground.

Hit.

I let out a groan of pain as I felt a painful blow hitting my stomach. I curl up into a fetal position lying on my side and I then hold my stomach in pain. Letting my face become all exposed.

Hit.

Hmph. Yup, I definitely feel another bruise starting to form on my cheek. I feel salty cold tears running down my face and they slowly hit the floor.

Slam.

The door was closed shut as I hear footsteps slowly fainting away from the room. I was left alone on the floor, I lift my hand to touch my head and on my fingertips appeared a crimson red color, Blood.

After a few minutes past, I force myself to sit up but as I do I groan in pain. My whole body was in flames of pain. My headaches from where he had kicked me. My stomach feels sore from where he had punched me and knocked the breath out of me causing me to collapse. The hard slap on my cheek, going to leave a mark in the morning.

I slowly stand up but the room was dizzy and spinning a bit. I stumble and walk side by side as I walk towards the bathroom. I turn on the lights and the bright light shining the bathroom, shines in my eyes causing me to flinch.

I approach the sink as I move my chestnut brown curls, that's in front of my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. My Prussian blue eyes were red and puffy from crying so much. A red sting on my cheek, my lip was busted and dried blood stayed on my bottom lip.

I lift up my shirt a bit to reveal my stomach to see a huge dark purple and blue bruise starting to form. My stomach starts to growl as I didn't get to eat all day because of him.

I didn't want to continue looking at myself cause I knew I was gonna barf just looking. I slowly take off my clothes and I refuse to look at my body and just take a long cold shower for the night.

After I the shower, I change into my sleepwear and I crawl into my bed as I rock myself to sleep.

*************
I barely got any sleep because I was afraid he might come back and beat me again. But I woke up early, as a yawn escapes my mouth and I sit up with my blankets still covering me.

I finally get out of bed and I get to change into my normal wear, my black sweater to cover up the bruises and cuts. Regular jeans that are not too tight so it wouldn't hurt as much when I would walk around. I apply makeup to my cheek to cover the bruise. I put on my combat boots aka my only pair.

I step out of my room and I smell the delicious scent of waffles, my favorite. I follow the scent to the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast. She has a bright smile on her face as she plates the table. But she only puts one plate down meaning it was just for her. I sigh in relief because that means he left for work early. But she wasn't going to serve me breakfast because he told her too.