8. Welcome back

It's been six months since Bucky left, and I wonder if he's doing okay. I haven't had that many missions and although I've tried I haven't found much on his brain washing from the Hydra agents.

My thought are interrupted when I get a weird feeling. I hear the song of the elevator in the distance and drop my book rushing to get to see who it is.

"What's wrong?" Steve asks surprised as I run past him.

"He's here!" I say and he gives me a confused look.

When I look at the elevator doors  I see Bucky standing there. When he sees me he puts his bag down as I run towards him and throw my arms around him, almost squeezing him to death.

"You're really back." I whisper.

"Did you miss me doll?" He asks as he hugs me back.

"Of course not Bucky." I say pulling away from the hug and crossing my arms playfully.

"It looks like someone missed my friend more than I did" Steve says and I turn around and stick my tongue out.

"Don't get jealous Steve, I have a hug for you too" Bucky says.

"Don't worry Steve you are still my favorite" I say with a small smile.

"Is that how it is?" Bucky asks holding his hand to his heart faking he's hurt.

"Well, Bucky is more like an older brother, while Steve is more of a friend." I say.

"It looks like you two had fun without me."

"Sorry Buck" Steve says "you shouldn't leave" Steve says with a smirk.

Then Steve and Bucky look at each other in a serious way and nod. "Excuse us for a moment ma'am" Steve says "we will be back doll" Bucky says.

"Look at those two" Tony says from the kitchen "they are though guys except when they are around you, specially metal arm"

"Shut up Tony" I say, and start heading to my room, wondering what the two super soldiers are up too.

Later on the day I hear a knock on my door. "Come in." I say putting my book down.

Bucky and Steve come in with their hands behind their backs.

"Why are you acting so weird?" I ask and they look at each other.

"Because we got you a surprise." They says and show me a teddy bear with their uniforms.

"This is so cute." I say grabbing the bears. "Thank you so much." I say smiling and putting them on my bed.

Bucky sits next to me and lets out a sigh. "So?" I ask and he looks at me.

"They figured out a way, but we are still not sure it's a hundred percent effective. I still need to be very careful with Hydra."

"Wow, they really did it."

"We had some outside help." He says and looks at me again. "How about you?"

"Well, I don't have the bad dreams as often anymore, just once in a while."

"That's good too."

"I guess we are both doing better."