Were here....

Ali's POV:

Matt answered the door, and let us in without any questions...

"Hey" is all any of the guys said except for Cam. Him being the oldest thought he was responsible for asking us 20 million questions, but nothing dirty.

Addlyn'sPOV:

Taylor keeps staring at me while Cameron keeps asking us all these questions that i dont even know how to answer like "Whens the last time you rode a bike?" and just stuff like that i know really weird, but adorable at the same time...

"Do you guys want to play 21 questions?" Carter asked

"Yeah sure" we all said

You go first Nash.

Okay Lauren who is your favorite Magcon guy?

"Well... she said very nervously Uhm you." She finally whispered out

He started blushing like really blushing.

Ok...well that was awkward Matthew said who's next?

We all went around a few times but then got tired and went back up to our room.
Lauren's POV:

I cant believe i actually told Nash he was my favorite Magcon guy... Im glad it wasnt awkward after that lol, just kidding it was as awkward as awkward gets.

I got a new text...

Nash: hey(:, we should hangout again it was fun.

Me: Sure(: anytime.

Nash: Cool how about tomorrow, and bring ur friends, Because Taylor and Matt wont shut up about them(:

Me: ok thats cool(:

Addlyns POV:

I have been texting taylor all night, im about to fall asleep its 3 in the morning and im seeing him later on soo... i guess i will tell him goodnight):

THAT MORNING:
Taylors POV:

Today i got to look super hot because we are hanging out with our girls today(:, well theyre not "our" girls yet... but soon

Matt POV:

Well me and Ali really hit it off, shes really pretty she has Brown long hair, and shes really fit, shes tall but not to tall and she is very funny. Im glad we are going to hang out together, i might even ask her if she wants to go on an actual date with me but i dont know if its too early, because i just met her yesterday.

Addlyns POV:

We are getting ready to go hang out with the guys, and im kinda freaking out because i really like Taylor and i dont know if he likes me back...

Im wearing a ThatsSoJack shirt(dont know if they really have those, but i dig it) black shorts and black VANS and my hair is wanded. Lauren is wearing a yellow crop top and black highwaisted shorts and Vans as well. Ali is wearing a maroon skater skirt and a black croptop and Vans too.

Nash POV:

"Come on guys the girls are here"

We are at the movies and i cant keep my eyes off of Lauren i mean any girl that wears vans and looks good in them is one thing but one that will make me laugh is another thing...

I think im in love.

Matthews POV:

Ali looks HOT. We are matching some how, we are both wearing maroon and it is kinda cute. I really think im going to ask her out tonight, on a real date.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry guys for not updating, but i was thinking of ideas. What do yall think so far? Please comment and Vote!!!!!!!! Well thankyou guys for 14 reads!! try to get it to 15 for an update???

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!!!!!! <3 Madison

Oh and uhm sorry for the mistakes(: