Are we gonna last??

Addlyn POV:

well I was woke up by Taylor sobbing in the room beside me so I decided to get up and go see why he was so sad, but he just asked me to leave him alone. Being the stubborn person I am I kept bugging and bugging until he finally said "YOU!" ," YOUR MY PROBLEM!"  Well that is what I wanted to hear so I asked what on earth I did to make him so mad at me and he kept crying... I waited and waited but still no answer so I went and got Cameron because they are really close. He looked up at Cameron when he asked what was wrong and Tay said it was Cams fault too.

Tay POV:

I know I look like a wimp crying over jealousy but I can't help it I love her and she might not love me back!! When Cam came in here and asked what was wrong I just wanted to kill him because he knows I love Addlyn and he is trying to steal her away, again. I can tell because they hang out more and more every day. I just need to talk to her!

~~1 hour later~~

T=Taylor

A=Addlyn

T- hey uhmm... we need to talk.

A- Yeah. I know

T- well you know I love you. and that I want us to be together. so why are you ignoring me?!?!

A- Because I don't like when guys are jealous over me.

T- So are we over? for good?

A- Not for good. but for now. I need to look at all my options:(

T- Are you serious?? I knew this was going to happen, youre too good for me.

A- No I'm not too good for you I'm just not right for you at this moment. to be honest I don't think we would have lasted any longer anyways,  but we ARE still friends!!

–------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS A FILLER BUT IM AT SCHOOL REALLY BORED, SO I DECIDED TO UPDATE! ! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK??

<3 MADISON