At MTV awards

Lauren POV:

We are at the awards now, and everyone screamed when all of us got out of the limo and approached the red carpet. I have to admitt Ali and Matt looked the best, and took reallly good pictures together they were by far the fans favorite couple. We have been here for a couple hours and we have got alot of selfies with alot of artist my favorite was Iggy because she was so sweet and loved pictures.

Ali POV:

We were about to leave in our limo when a fan asked if i would follow her on twitter, i agreed and got her username and followed her i love my fans, i was suprised because she didnt freak out over any of the guys, but she actually came for me which made me soo happy, but not in a selfish way.

~~~HOME~~~

We are home now and i was happy to get out of those heels because they were extremely high. Matt and I are about to order pizza and watch Frozen, because those are our two favorite things ever!!

Taylor POV:

Addlyn and I had the best time tonight I am soo happy that we are together, I want to spend the rest of my life with her, but i dont know if she is up for that commitment yet, because we have only been dating for nearly a year, but i know i love her and i hope she loves me back, but i have noone to talk to because my best friend is also in love with her, and that would be rude to ask for his advice.

Addlyn POV:

After the show i took a shower and ate the rest of my Japanese from earlier. Taylor has been acting really weird lately, kinda like he has lost all of his brain cells he is just making it so awkward, i wonder if he is going to like break up with me, i dont even know what i did, but i am getting tears in my eyes just thinking about it. I hope it isnt over i cant live with out him, he is my life.

Ali POV:

Addlyn is my bestfriend, and i can tell something is wrong because when i asked her what was wrong she said "nothing", which means either someone died or she is having relationship problems so i asked if it was about Tay and she just cried like a baby in my sweatshirt, so then i knew he dumped her, so i said im so sorry you will find someone else but she looked up at me and was chuckling and said that they were still together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N   
Heyy guys thanks for 1.2K i am so happy!!!!!!!!! Well i know it was a short update but hey it has been like 3 weeks, so i had to update!!!!!!!!! Comment what you think will happen!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!<3 MADISON