At magcon(:

Ali's POV:

I am actually very excited to go to magcon, because i am in love with Matthew Lee Espinosa. Well I don't really know him, but i am excited to meet him. Thank god for VIP tickets to Magcon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Addlyn's POV:

We are in Nash and Hayes line right now and Lauren is freaking out because, she is like in love with Nash and i dont know if its me but Nash seems into Lauren too. He keeps starring at her and Ali and I seem to notice that and so does Lauren she is blushing so hard right now. We are finally next in line after 2 hours of waiting and Nash hasn't taken his eyes off of Lauren i cant wait too get this day over with.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 hours later-
Addlyns POV:

we are finally back at our rooms and we have like 3 hours until we have to get up and get ready for the second Magcon show, i am actually excited because i met this guy there his name is Taylor Caniff he is super sweet and extremely hot!!

Ali's POV:

I dont know if i should tell the girls yet but Matt asked me if we could all hang out tonight because they have nothing to do and they think we are "cool" but, i guess they wont care we have to meet up with them in like thirty minuets so here goes nothing...

Addlyn, Lauren uhmm we need to get ready like now...

"why" they both say in unison

UHHH well... we are going to hangout with the magcon boys!!!!

Addlyn didnt seem that happy until i said Taylor will be there and Lauren freaked out when she heard hangout and Magcon in the same sentence...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thirty minuets later...

Laurens POV:

We are finally at their door, here goes nothing...

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is short and for the cliff hanger so... tell me what you think and if any of you have any ideas oh and Cameron needs a girl so if you want to be "that girl" just comment!!!!

<3 you guys- Madison