Who do you really like?

Addlyn POV:

I really like Taylor, but Cam keeps flirting with me so i dont know what to do so i texted Ali to talk about it.
Me: Hey(: I need to talk(:

#Bestie: Ok(: whats up?

Me: Well i really like Taylor, but i think i like Cameron too... idk what to do! Any advice?

But before i could send it i seen a shadow in my phone screen, just to turn around and see Taylor standing there, reading my messages. He look very confused so i broke the silence with me asking him "Why are you reading my messages?" he replied very softly "cause i was about to ask you out,but now that i see you like Cam too..." I interupted and said " Taylor i dont know who i like i mean i know i like you but i might like Cam too, i just dont know right now"  He just stood there, i could see his eyes watering. I didnt know he liked me that much, and with that i didnt send Ali that text.

Taylor POV:

I was really upset after seeing those text, but i mean we barely know each other and its not like were dating or anything, but i know i like her and i know she likes me now that i read those text, but she likes Cam too. Should i just get over her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey... i have too update two more times after this one today(: arent you happy?? lol jk but im sorry it is so short but i couldnt think of anything else for these two. i am goiing to be doing my next two updates on ALI and MATT or MALI, and LAUREN and NASH or LASH... do you ship it?? and any ideas would be great because im doing it free handed(:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!<3 Madison