Do you wanna date?...Or Nah

Matts POV:

This is it, the movie is over and we are finally going back to hotel, yes we are still at a hotel, but anyways im going to ask Ali out because she is the perfect, most beautiful individual i have ever met. i hope she says yassss. We are back at the hotel and Ali is asleep on my shoulder right now because the hotel is like 1hour from the movies and she fell asleep.

Ali's POV:

I just woke up with a shirtless Matts arm around me, i guess i could get used to this... Just kidding but why am i in his bed?

"Hey" Matt said in his morning voice

Uhmm Hey?

"You fell asleep on me so i just brought you in here, Lauren and Addlyn are in Nash and Taylors room so your not alone." He continued

Oh its okay as long as it was you and noone else.

"Haha sureeeeeee."

Addlyns POV:

I was suprised when Taylor asked me to stay the night, because we barely knew each other but Lauren stayed with Nash and Ali stayed with Matt so i guess it is ok?

We are back at our room, so we can get ready to go back to South Carolina yes we are leaving but we finally told the boys this morning, They were all sad but Matt was acting like his world was ending.

2 hours later:

We were on our way to the airport whe Cam came up to us and said they bought a temporary home that we could stay at with them, and then just tour Magcon with them since we were starting to get popular on vine, youtube,twitter,IG and so on. We said yes after calling our parents who didnt really care.

Matthew POV:

I am so happy the girls are going to be living with us, well im glad Ali will be. We have to pick people to share a room with so its...

Me and Ali

Nash and Lauren

Taylor and Addlyn

Shawn and Carter

Hayes and Cameron

and so on

Alis POV:

Well im screaming right now because Matt just asked me out and of course i said YESSS and he like hugged me so tight i about passed out! i cant believe this is happening exspecially to me!

Nash POV:

Me and Lauren made it official on Twitter that we are dating, i know it was fast but i know she is the one and i know that. I get butterflies every time i talk to her and she lights up like a candle. I think im in Love.

She is getting alot of hate on twitter and my perspective is that i make them happy why cant i be happy?? well its getting late and here comes Lauren in my Nashty shirt and spandex and she is sleeping in the bed right next to me... I wish i had met her years ago.

camerons POV:

I really like Addlyn but i can tell she shows no interest in me, but she does in Taylor. I tried to get her to share a room with me, but of course instead i get stuck with Hayes and he is cool and all but he is not Addlyn and that is making me misrable i mean i am the one who asked them to stay, shouldnt i get to pick rooms?

Ali POV:

Im getting ready for my date with Matt. He told me to wear something casual so im wearin galaxy leggings with his black magcon hoodie, my hair is straight with slight curls at the end and im only wearing eyeliner concealor and mascara.

1 hour later:

We are at a japanese restaraunt and he just did the sweetest thing ever he posted a pic of me and him on IG and said "My Girl<3"  I am soo lucky and grateful to have such a wonderful boyfriend. I am glad we stayed or i would still be single.

We finished eating and then we went to the park to just walk around and "get to know eachother"  after about an hour we decided to go back home.

when we got there everyone was asleep except Nash and Lauren who were watching "The Notebook" im guessing she picked the movie. Addlyn was asleep on Taylors shoulder, and now im headed to mine and Matts room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry it is short but its 12 in the morning but i promised an update once i got to 20 reads sooo..... here you go and i hope you liked it(: I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 Madison

Oh and when i get to 25 reads i will update(:  Sorry for the mistakes<3 and comment what you think! i love to read them(: