She is the one!

Ali POV:

I woke up to Addlyn crying, i have never seen her like this, i asked her what was wrong and all she said was he's gone. I had a fealling she was talking about her grandpa or someone, but no it was her dad.

Taylor POV:

I feel so bad for Addlyn, i tried to calm her down by laying her in my arms and rubbing her back. she finally fell asleep in my arms so i fell asleep as well.

Matt POV:

Its been 3 weeks since Addlyns dad died, she is doing alot better now, she is finally smiling and laughing.

"Hey" Ali said

"Hey bae"

"Can we go out tonight?"

"Sure, is the beach okay?" I asked

"Perfect" she replied after kissing my cheek.

Ali POV:

I am so glad me and Matt are going out tonight, this will be our second date and im excited but nervous at the same time, because he gives me butterflies everytime he talks, even when he looks at me with his piercing hazel eyes it makes me want to melt.

---------------------That Night------------------

I am wearing blue shorts and a sleeping with sirens shirt, black Vans and my hair is in a high ponytail. When we got to the beach, at first we just walked hand in hand and talked about just random stuff, then we ran on the edge of the oceans water just enough to get our feet wet.

Matt POV:

After our date Ali and I went back home and stayed up all night eating candy, and watching movies. We watched Madea first, then we watched Grown Ups 2, then we watched both of the Hunger Games movies. They were all good movies but i couldn't seem to concentrate because I had the most beautiful, amazing, outgoing girl in my arms. I am never letting her get away from me. She is the one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hey yall thank you for reading it really means alot to me!!! Im sorry its short): Please forgive me...LOL    Anyways today is Easter, and i just got back from a family dinner and im tired so I might or might not update.... So what do you think of my story so far??

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!<3 Madison