MALI forever!!!!!!!

Matt POV:

Ali and I have been dating for about a month, and i am the happiest i have ever been. She is perfect, from her long brown hair to her gorgeous chocolate eyes! We are going on another date tonight to Red Lobster, then we are going on a walk on the beach.

Ali POV:

I am so excited for mine and Matts date!!! i am really embarrassed to say that we havent actually kissed yet, he is taking it slow, but i am happy for that because he is too sweet to take for granted. I am wearing a teal shear shirt tucked in to a black biker skirt and black VANS, and Matthew is wearing a teal button up shirt with black pants and vans, it is so cute when we match each other.

While we were on our date, Matt finally kissed me and i felt the sparks fly, and i dont mean the typical i felt a spark, i mean it really meant something to me. I think i am in love with him.

Matt POV:

After our stroll on the beach we decided to go get ice cream, then we made our way back to the hotel and got ready for bed, She took a shower then i took a shower and i kissed her for the second time tonight. i dont know what it is about Ali that makes my stomach knot up into deformed pretzels, but i love the fealling, i love her. I am 16 almost 17 so i dont think it is too soon to love her but i dont know if she feels the same way, I hope she does because i am about to tell her. I can not keep this to myself again.

"Ali" i said very cautiously

"Yasss..." She said very joyful

" I have to tell you something, but dont freak out if you dont feel the same way i do" i said in a very serious tone

" What is it Matt? you are scaring me!" she proceded very worried

" I Love You...." i said waiting for a reply

"I love you too!" She screamed as she crashed her lips onto mine. Thats the third time we have kissed and i still feal the sparks from the first one. I am so happy better yet i am so grateful to have Ali in my life, and i wouldnt want anyone else in her place!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

HEYYYYY!!! i knowits short but, i had homework and i updated 3 times today as promised!! Thankyou guys for getting my friend Ali's book to 119 reads and keep reading lol!

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!! <3 Madison

Ohhh and comment what you think i love to read your comments/ideas