Is it the same??

Addlyn POV:

Im so glad me and Taylor are together, but i still wonder what it would be like with Cam. Matt told me this morning that he had to tell Ali something important, but im not sure what it is he said just to make sure she looked absolutley gorgeous as always.

Ali POV:

Well... Matt and I are going on another date tonight, but im not sure where so Addlyn and Lauren are going to help me get ready.

~~~1 hour later~~~

Addlyn picked out a black tight cocktail dress with red pumps. As soon as i walked out of the bathroom Love Robbery started to play, what a coinsidence because im 5'2. We all sand along until Lauren had to wand my hair and do my makeup because, well it is four and im leaving at five thirty. While i was getting my hair done i ate my favoritest<<not a word i know>> candy ever gummi worms with Mt.Dew.

Nash POV:

Lauren told me she likes me but, i mean she doesnt act like we are a couple so i dont know what to do, i mean we've been on three dates. If she doesn't like me she should tell me so i dont get lead on. Im going to text her.

Me- Hey(;

Da Bae- Hey. whats up??

Me- Nothing much, but uhmm are we dating?

Da Bae- I thought we were why are you asking?

Me- because we havent spent any time together.

Da Bae- Im sorry, ive been very busy and we can spend time together tonight<3

Me- Okay((; be ready at seven(:

Da Bae- Okay((:::

I am so glad she said we were dating, because i was very nervous.

Matt POV:

When i picked Ali up she looked so beautiful, Lauren and Addlyn did a fantastic job. We got to the restaraunt and ordered our food, and when it got to us we ate in silence but it wasnt awkward at all because i knew she was hungry and so was i. after we finished i took her for a walk on the beach. While we were walking i stopped her and told her we needed to talk. She looked very nervous when i said that but i told her not to worry, and just relax.

Ali I LOVE YOU.... The words just spit out of my mouth, i couldnt hold them back any longer.

Ali POV:

When Matthew told me he loved me i was speechless, i know were young, but i love him too.

I Love You Matt. i said and pulled him into a long but meaningful kiss. Once we released we walked for a bit longer, but then decided to go home and snuggled in the bed while we watched CLUELESS yes if your wondering i did get him to watch clueless with me.

Lauren POV:

I put on high waisted black and white chevron shorts and a Pink shear croptop, and my vans on Nash will be here in 10 mins and im still brushing my hair. When he got there we hugged then told everyone goodbye and went on our date, we went to the local fair and had a blast, after that we came home and ordered chinese and watched movies for the rest of the night, until i fell asleep in his arms.

Addlyn POV:

As weird as it sounds i havent heard from Taylor in a couple of days, i mean i know i live with himi see him we just dont talk. I keep wondering if i was too late, if he doesnt really like me.

Me- Hey Tay... can we talk?

TaytheBae- Yea.

Me- why have you been ignoring me?

TaytheBae- I havent its just, i dont want to force you to like me.

Me- I wouldnt of kissed you if i didnt like you!

TaytheBae- I know, but what about Cam?

Me- I like him as a friend and i know that now.

TaytheBae- can i come talk to you face to face?

Me- come on up, im all alone;(

TaytheBae- On my way(:

Taylor was knocking on the door so i answered it, he walked right pass me and sat on the bed.

"I really like you, you know that right?" I said breaking the silence

"Well... Now i do" He said making a slight smirk

"Im serious." I said firmly

" I am too." He  said cuffing my face

We kissed then i asked if we were finally official and he said yass. Because it was late we just ate a bunch of junk food and snuggled watching movies, and on our phones until we both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N Please read it is IMPORTANT!!! Well i know its short but, ive been thinking we should have a magcon/wattpad meet and greet, so we could meet wattpaders like RCarter214, and Viner_Boys because they influence me alot!! So lets make #MagconWattpadmeet&greet Viral i want some attention on this!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <3 MADISON