Mike Wheeler

You were in an intense game of D & D, Will had come back from the upside down and your friend Eleven had disappeared saving you from the Demogorgon at the school. You were 9 and a half hours into D & D, Will and you decided to gang up on the other three.

You moved your chair behind you standing up yelling " Ha I won, I've defeated you all." As you picked every single one of their pieces of the board grinning widely at them. Will high fived you as Mike shook his head in disappointment looking at you.

You walked over to him messing up his hair saying, " Im sorry, that you can't handle being beat by me, a girl." You laughed trying to rub it in. Lucas was sassing off saying you cheated in many different ways.

"I learned from the best, you guys." You pointed out,  Dustin was being all smart saying that you didn't cheat and played fair maybe with a bit of talking between you and Will.

You sighed after laughing sitting on the couch watching them picking up their pieces and putting them on the table.  You sat crisscrossed apple sauce on the couch doing your own thing when Mike sat beside you.

"Were heading out, it's late." Dustin said, grabbing his sweater off the couch. You waved good bye staying because you were too lazy to get up and walk the few feet to the stairs and to your bike.

"How have you been able to beat me, I don't get it." He said sighing looking over at you, you simply smiled uncrossing your legs and getting comfy on the couch. You pushed Mike over so you could become as comfy as possible.

"Y/N, stop pushing me over." Mike complained, you loved teasing him and making fun of him, you never knew why, you just thought he was the one to complain the most out of the guys.

"Mike if you wouldn't of sat so close, you wouldn't be complaining now would you?" You said back to him, he rolled his eyes.

"Sometimes you can be as stubborn as Lucas and as smart as Dustin. Yet some how so innocent like Will." He said, then you thought he was complementing you.

"I'm nothing like you?" You spoke as you moved closer to him, starring him down.

"I don't know, what do you think I am about you?" You thought for awhile.

"A good D & D player.... a cu- never mind." You said, you realized you were teasing him and stuff out of love, you liked Mike Wheeler.

"Wait, what?" He said, "You think I'm cute...?" He asked as shocked as you were when you realized that's what you were saying.

"I thought it okay." You said, he looked over at you moving your hair out of your face. He made a smart comment saying he thinks he's cute too. That's when you hit him on the shoulder. He laughed, you smiled shaking your head.

You got up off the couch saying nothing, but winking as you left up the stairs, leaving Mike speechless.