Request-Dustin

Request for SavTheLionTribe

Savannah's POV

It was getting pretty interesting, the game of D & D was lasting for too long, too long for my likings. Eleven seemed to noticed, after being a close gang with Eleven included, we went upstairs to grab some food for us, we wanted to watch a movie.

The four boys stayed in the basment hooting and hollering at each other, about different game plays and proabably saying how El and I can't "play properly". We grabbed some popcorn and cokes from the kicthen walking around looking for anything.

"Looking for anything?" Nancy said walking into the kitchen with Steve, Mike's parents were out shopping with Holly which left Mike and us here with them. I love Nancy and So does El, Steve.... it all depends, he can be a pig or a nice guy.

"Just food." El said, I found a plastic bottle throwing it on the floor by accident. I went to pick it up as Steve grabbed it and started talking about a game, a game that I shall not say the name too. A name too evil, too distinguished.

"Remember when we played spin the bottle at my house party?" Steve said asking Nancy, I nearly fell, wanting to shrivel up into a ball.

"Bottle Spin?" El said taking the bottle away from them spinning it with her mind, asking if she was playing the game right. We shook our heads, laughing, Steve and Nancy begged to play with us, although I said I will and shall not play, it was a democracy vote and I lost.

"Ok, ready spin?" Nancy said to Mike. We sat at a table sitting around in a circle letting the bottle spin and wait till you got a question. We'd say the question before so it was fair for whoever it landed on.

"Do you like anyone?" Was the question the bottle spun around and around spinning, for what seemed like forever till it landed on Steve. He looked towards Nancy and smiled winking at her, we all laughed when the bottle came flying towards him in the face.

"Kiss the person sitting across from you." The girls sat beside each other with Steve and the four boys sat across from us, so it can't be bad at all. Or so I thought. The bottle was spinning and was landing on Mike, it stopped for a small second and it want haywire and shot towards Dustin.

He smiled his wide eyed smile, before blushing turning red as a tomato, staring towards Eleven and I. I looked at Eleven, seeing her smirk she knew what she did.

"What that's unfair, she used her mind to move the bottle." I said, everyone denying what they saw, they knew  I liked him, but neither  I don't know if he likes me. Oh god.

I looked up seeing Dustin, everyone looked at us until Nancy proposed that the two of leave the room, because we not actually kiss if they all stare at us. Nancy led Dustin and I to the bathroom, she closed the door.

"Sooo." Is all I could think of, i honeslty wanted to kiss him, but I coudln't. I saw him laughing at me, we were both slightly nervous.

"On three?" He asked, I nodded, we counted and on three we stopped and stared at each other, he kissed me, I've never been kissed till know. I looked down after licking my lips and raising my head slowly, smiling once again as he took my hand. The door knob started turning and we stayed still, seeing the three boys piled on the floor.

Steve started laughing as did Nancy, El came up to me, whispered in my ear and asked if we were a thing. I shrugged not knowing, she looked down and noticed our heads and squealed.

"They're finally together!" El shouted through out the house smiling walking over to Nancy and Mike.