Request~Will

Request for: jawlinedolan8

Emily's POV

It was one of the most horrifying and scariest nights that will haunt me forever... I was watching the boys at school one day because I had detention for throwing papers at other kids. I glanced every now and then seeing them fool around and have fun.

I could never get over how adorable he was no matter what. I watched as they fooled around, every time I looked outside the same thing happened that was until the last time I looked outside. Will looked paralyzed and inert(Not moving).

I scurried out of the class room pushing the doors open and rushing over to Max, and the boys. We watched as he stood there not moving, Mike and I held onto him trying to shake him awake but nothing would work.

As soon as his mom came she tried so many different things and after the last thing she tried he woke up, he looked at us all exhausted  before his mom walked away with him.

~~~~~

It's been a few weeks and no one knows why or at all what's been going on with Will, he comes to school and all but doesn't seem like himself. I sat beside him and watched everything he did, he'd scratch his head, lean over to Mike then play with his pencil same thing over again.

He doesn't seem like him self anymore, or at least I don't think he does. It's been a few days since what ever happened, he is my friend, one of my best friends too.

I leaned over to Will and simply asked him what was going on, Mike starred me down asking me to keep quiet and he'll explain later. I nodded. Leaning back into my seat waiting for the bell to ring, to hear Mike out.

"Will's fine, he just has now memories and before memories. He's fine, we just need to watch him." Mike ranted on for awhile, I understood after half an hour of explanations and Will him self came up to us not long after.

"Hey Will." I smiled, he looked around before starring at Mike, he really did seem off. I walked closer to him, and he backed away running in the other direction, I stayed where I was, as he didn't seem to want to be near me.

"It's not you Emily, like I said. If you really want to help,  meet at his house, don't tell anyone." I didn't know what to say, yet I had nothing to say, I followed Mike around the school and stayed with him most of the day.

We went down to Mike's house together, then to Will's. As I rode behind him on his bike, he told me things I should and shouldn't say and what not to do. He explained to me a bit further now that no one was around as to what was going on with Will.

Once we reached his house, the lights were off and we walked in, but no one was inside. We walked around back to see everyone in the back shed, I walked over following Mike into the small shed, which has more then the expected capacity.

"Mike, Emily." Dustin said smiling, he explained to us what they were doing. We started helping as every now and then we were getting closer to out goal, helping Will, and getting rid of this mess. Everyone left and I sat Mike, watching his mom and older brother try to talk to him.

I watched intently as I could see some progress. Hopper noticed morse code and we found out what he was telling us, in the mean time everyone else was getting some place ready in the woods to get rid of this virus, Mike and I stood in front of Will, telling him different memories and fun times, to try and get him to snap out of it.

It wasn't working all too well, he managed to try and escape, once I said something that him and I have, our tight small bond and different memories, he stopped fidgeting and starred at me, I blushed but continued on with the story.

"Remember when we were at the cliff, and we were throwing rocks off, to see who lost. We were trying to see who had to jump off, in the end neither of us wanted to, instead we sat on the top of the rocks and spent the afternoon talking and sunbathing." I smiled seeing something come out of this, for the both of us.

~~~~~~~ A Few Months Later!~~~~~~~~

I walked into the snowball with Max, Eleven waited outside as she was waiting for Hopper, he was explaining different things to her. I smiled blushing as I saw the boys stare at both max and I, then seeing Dustin lost in thought, as he didn't exactly have anyone.

"Hey Emily, you look nice, I uh mean beautiful." Will said staring down at the floor, I smiled feeling goosebumps rise from my toes up. He grabbed my hand leading me to the dance floor, as much I liked Will, he was just being a gentlemen.

I waved to Max, seeing her with Lucas, Dustin roamed the halls and the gym. I watched as Eleven walked in and Mike's eyes lit up, I smiled walking over to him, whispering in his ear, "Go get her, Romeo." He smiled hugging me before heading for his Juliet.

I starred at Will as he lead me behind the bleachers, I was confused at first but followed him. I smiled as I couldn't help but blush seeing him laugh and tease me. I punched him lightly, I almost tripped seeing I he basically caught me, You Klutz, I thought.

I soon realized I was leaning against Will, he slightly smiled seeing as we were staring into each other's gazes. I looked down, as he laughed at me, making fun of me. When I looked back up propping myself back up so I wasn't leaning on him, he kissed me. I let myself go and just kissed him back.

I soon realizd we were so into this, we ended up on the floor, sitting side by side, still kissing each other letting go for slight breaths, as we each retuned as we knew what we wanted. I placed my hands and cupped them around his face, as I was leaning on him, he held onto me as we just laughed and smiled quietly to each other, kissing every now and then.

"I've never liked, or loved anyone more then I do for you." Will said before kissing me one more time.