The Boys

Your POV

You were running as fast as you could, trying not to trip over the small sticks and branches on the ground. Wiping the rain droplets off your face, huffing and puffing trying to get away from your home, followed by your sister.

Cracking of branches and unfamiliar smells left you caught in your tacks, turning around to see three bright lights in your face. You looked at your sister shivering, staring at three boys with flashlights in front of you.

"What are you doing out here?" one of the boys said, your sister was scared and pessimistic about the situation.  You on the other hand, wanting nothing more then to get out of the rain and get warm.

You both stood there on the spot not knowing what to say and didn't want to say too much. The boys fought between each other before bringing you both back on their bikes to one of their houses.

Your sister sat on the couch in the basement quietly as you sat on the floor trying to wrap yourself in the warm fuzziness of the ground.(Carpet) The boys laughed at you, telling you their names. Dustin, Lucas and Mike.

After they gave you guys clothes, they said you couldn't change on the spot, so you both went into a small room unsure of what was going on, once you came out. The boys were gone and you and your sister, felt safer.

"What's your name ?" Mike asked, you were slightly more talkative then your sister, so you answered.

"T-twelve. S-she's E-eleven." You said stuttering, you had a slight stutter but that didn't stop the curious boy from an explanation.

"Whoa you have a tattoo." He said, going towards your sister, she moved back letting you be first. He gently slid his finger down your arm rubbing the mark of '12'.

Mike explained so many things to you and Eleven, that neither of you got the time to talk, till he had to go to bed, leaving you and your sister to sleep in a sleeping bag under the small table fort.

This is probably really crappy or boring, but I hope you enjoy.