Request-Dustin

Omg guys, we have so many Dustin lovers. I'm so glad though. Happy holidays, and merry Christmas. Here's a request about Dustin.

Requested by:@Kennedythepotato

Kennedy's POV

It's been a hard days, Hawkins Middle may be one of the best school my mom says yet the only school. I roamed the halls of the school, staring at the floor getting bumped and bruised as people walked by.

I couldn't care at this rate, too many people stared and laughed others pointed and screamed for their own enjoyment. Never have I felt so, so out of place. I saw a few kids sticking posters up with a teacher. Once they moved I stopped in the middle of the hall seeing something I may be interested in.

I stared anxiously among all of these posters the one that caught my eye was the one with the video camera, the AV club  was accepting new members. I thought for minute, maybe this could be a way to make friends.

I walked to my locker a couple of feet away, throwing everything inside and walking to the AV Club, which I have no clue where it is. I asked the first.... never mind 37th person who walked by. I pulled him aside and asked where the AV club was.

"I'm headed that way now, you can follow me." He said I nodded keeping my head low and watching where he was headed, it was a small wooden door that had half a sign that said do not enter, Great promotion I thought.

"Thanks."

"Yea, are you joining the club?" He asked, I shrugged, the curly haired boy with the baseball cap asked as he closed the door and sat down. I waited in the corner not knowing what to do. He watched me intently as he played with a rubric's cub.

"Yea I'd like too." I said, answering his questions a few minutes later. The door opened and three boys, and a girl came in. The girl looked familiar, long strawberry blonde hair and a skateboard in her hands.

"New joinie?" 'Finally' I heard someone murmur, the girl punched the boy with short dark black hair. I laughed a slight bit, she walked over to me and sat down giving me all the rules and who they all are. Once I caught onto that boys name, it never left my head. Not once.

~~~~~Few Months Later~~~~~~~

"Wanna help me set up?" Max asked me, I smiled laughing following her and Lucas to the AV then Gym. Some presentation was going on and all pf us were going to sit in the control room for lighting and sounds.

Max and I headed up the flight of stairs to the control room, Dustin and Mike were already there, wires and everything were set up. Mike left to help Will back the AV room and Lucas was done testing the mics.

"I'll be right back, Kennedy watch Dustin." Max asked, I smiled sitting at the door watching him, he stared at me odd before turning the other way and talking to Lucas through the mic.

"I'm back." Max chimed with Mike and Will, I laughed sitting closer to Dustin to make room for everyone. I kept staring I didn't realize a was staring till Max pointed to me and Dustin asked me a question.

"What are you staring at?" I wanted to say you, the perfect you. But I didn't...

"Oh nothing." max stared at me as she knows what's going on, she picked up on it.

"Stop being so Oblivious Dustin! A girl final likes you!" Dustin has squinty eyes and the biggest smile after blushing and denying he wasn't being oblivious.