Chapter 1

Shai's POV

Since the first day Theo walked into the audition room, there was something I admired about him. At that moment, I wasn't exactly sure what it was. We had been auditioning guys for the part of Four for who knows how long, but the moment he walked in, he had this sort of charisma about him. And I knew he was going to be my Four... In more ways than one.

The first day on set... Well the morning of... Theo knocked on my door at the hotel. It startled me from my sleep, and I hurried to the door wearing nothing but a big t shirt. I looked through the peephole to see Theo, standing there in light colored jeans with two holes on the left side, and three on the right. He wore a light weight, faded red hoodie and he held something behind his back. I grabbed some pants from my suitcase and opened the door.
"Sor-" I began before he interrupted.
"Good morning Shai, you look lovely." He smiled. He was lying, I know, because I looked like a mess. My hair was in a bun on top of my head, I lacked a bra, and it was cold in my room...

"Don't think too much about this, but I brought you some flowers. I'm excited to start shooting... Tris." He handed me the flowers, and I felt my face get hot... I was blushing. He bit his lip, smiled, and turned back down towards his room.

I put the flowers in a water bottle, until I could get a vase, and I saw there was a card.