Chapter 12

Shai's POV

I woke up to find Theo was nowhere around. I walked into the bathroom, and there was a note.

"Went to grab coffee, put this on. I've got a fun day planned. -T"

Hanging from the hook on the wall was a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, a white and gray hoodie... T shirt material, and gray vans. I got in the shower, then got dressed. He was just walking in the door as I finished up. He wore dark jeans, and a black t shirt with the sleeves rolled, must be a British style, and black converse.

"Hey cutie, I brought you a caramel frappacino."

"Thanks handsome." I pressed my lips to his, then took a sip of my delicious drink. "So, what's the plan today?" I asked.

"I've got four things planned, actually." He smirked and we both laughed a bit. "But, they're all surprises. Come on, it's time to go." He grabbed my hand and I grabbed my frappe. We caught the trolley as it was coming by, and we rode it to the downtown area. There were a bunch of ferry rides going on. He walked up to a counter, and began talking to the lady running it.

"Hello ma'am, I reserved a boat under the last name James."

"Yes, you're right over there, ferry 12."

He took my hand and we walked to the boat. He helped me climb in, and we sat down.

"Hello sir and madam, I'm Luca, your tour guide. Your ride is seven miles, and it ends next to the Big Ben Bistro. Enjoy the ride." He smiled and Theo rested his arm on my shoulders.

"This is all so beautiful." I said, breaking the silence.

"Sure," Theo began, "But it's honestly nothing compared to you." He kissed my forehead as we came to our stop.

"You two have a fantastic day! Thank you for riding!" Luca said as we exited. Theo stepped back and handed him a tip. Luca nodded in thanks and we departed.

Theo's POV

The second part of the day would consist of eating at the Big Ben Bistro... My favorite place in London. We arrived for our reservation, right on time, and the waiter was quick.

"Hello, I'm Dane, I'll be your waiter. Champagne?"

"Yes please." I smiled.

He brought us our drinks, and took our orders.

"I'll have the chicken noodle soup, with a ham and Swiss on rye." Shai ordered.

"Turkey club and potato soup please." I said. "Ham?" I asked, an eyebrow raised in Shai's direction.

"Well, thought I'd stray from the usual."

We talked and ate our delicious meal, then went to the next place. Now I was taking her to some vintage shops I knew she would like.

"What do you think of this?" She held up a plaid flannel shirt.

"I like it, and I like those jeans and shoes in your hand as well."

"I think you could rock this shirt." She held up a faded blue shirt. I nodded, taking the shirt. I paid for all of our items, and by this time it was three o'clock.

"I have a fancy dinner planned for tonight, so I was thinking we go home and change." So we did.