Chapter 6

Theo's POV

After a few hours of swimming and kissing, we finally got out, and headed back to our hotel. It was hard getting back to our separate rooms without being seen, and it was even harder departing.

Less than an hour later, there was a knock at my door. It was Shai, wearing a pair of plaid pajama pants and a big t shirt. I had just changed into some plaid pants of my own, with a gray t shirt.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just hate being alone in my room. Even at home I have my dog, so I'm not alone. But here, it's just me and my thoughts."

"You're more than welcome to stay here. I'll take the lounge over there."

"I don't want to kick you off your bed, I'll sleep over there."

"No Shai, I insist.."

"Will you stay over here with me? Fight off bad dreams?"

I have a little smile, and we crawled into my bed together, me on my back, with my arm around her. She had one hand on my chest. Our lips met once more that night, and I kissed her forehead and I watched her drift away, fast asleep.

Shai's POV

When I woke up, Theo was still asleep. He had one hand under his pillow and the other propping his face up a bit. He lay on his stomach, and his breathing was heavy. I crawled out of bed, quietly, trying not to disturb him. I pull on a pair of skinny jeans, and a red faded hoodie of Theo's I found laying on the lounge. I grabbed the extra key and quietly snuck down to get some breakfast.

When I got in the elevator, I noticed there was something in the pocket of my jeans. It was the card from the flowers Theo gave me on the first day of set. I smiled as I arrived on the first floor, and proceeded to get some breakfast. I grabbed a granola bar and an orange for myself, and some scrambled eggs and bacon for Theo. I picked up two bottles of Apple juice and headed back up to my room.

"Wait!" I heard a yell and I held the elevator.

"Oh, hey." I said, smiling at Zoe.

"Is that... Theo's hoodie?" I nodded, fighting back a smile.

"It was chilly, so he let me borrow it."

"Mhm. I'm watching you two. Don't think I don't know something's brewing there." She smiled as we exited the elevator and I went back into his room.

"Don't worry, Shai. I'll keep your secret." She smiled and whispered, "Ive seen the sparks between you two since day one, and we were all rooting for the two of you, Shai." And with that, she was gone.

I opened the door, and I heard the shower shut off. I set the food down on the coffee table, and proceeded to eat what I got for myself. He came out, moments later, wearing dark jeans, a white v neck, and his hair was all out of place.

"Hungry?" I asked, smiling. He sat down and ate what I brought him.

"There wasn't much left to choose from, I did the best I could."

"It's perfect darling, thank you." He kissed my nose. "Neil came by before I got in the shower. He said today was a free day for us... No interviews or anything. So, since we're in LA, and there's plenty to do... What would you like to do?"

"I hear there's a really delicious restaurant on the beach... They've got stuff you'd like and stuff I'd like. We could go down in an hour, since it's nine now, and have Miles, Ansel, Jai, and Zoe meet us down there for lunch around 12:30. We'd have some us time, then they could come hang out too."

"Sounds perfect. I'll go dress for the occasion."

"I'll be back in a few with my things." I smiled and headed to my room.