Chapter 3

Shai's POV

Our lips met, and a rush of anxiety flew threw me as we both got into the powerful yet passionate kiss. When he pulled away, I craved more. Not as Tris, it wasn't Tris craving more. It was Shai. It was me. I wanted Theo's kiss to never end.

But what did this mean? Did it mean I liked him?

"Guys that was awful... We have to do it again!" Neil called out. Theo ran his fingers through his hair and let out a sigh, but all I felt was electricity inside me.

I did. I did like him.

"Well, if we have to..." Theo said and he chuckled. Neil was kidding though, it was already perfect.

When we broke for lunch, Theo asked if we could eat together and talk about it. So I agreed.

"Good work, you're great on camera." He winked.

"You should see me off camera." I said, a little too flirty.

It was silent for a moment.

"Is that an invitation Shai? Because believe me, I'd be more than happy to accept it." He tugged at his bottom lip with his top teeth, then giggled as if to say "I'm joking."

"Mr. James," I started, "I try to keep my work as serious as possible, and kissing you off screen would just inter-" I couldn't keep a straight face. Some actress I am.

"Seriously though, you're a great kisser. I'm glad is was you I got to kiss, and not anybody else." I said, probably blushing as he slipped his hand on my leg for a second. Then he stood up, dumped he and I's tray, and we walked back to shoot the next scene.