Chapter 8

Theo's POV

After our day of fun, it was time to get some rest. We had a premiere tomorrow evening.
Shai had moved all of her things into my room. The majority of the cast knew about us at this point.

She was in the shower, and I'd already gotten out. I lay on the bed in black sweats and a white v-neck. I flipped through channels, and found The Big Bang theory. I'm sorta nerd, so I decided to watch it.

"I thought I heard the voice of Sheldon Cooper." Shai said as she walked over towards the bed wearing nothing but a blue t shirt of mine. And underwear, of course.

"Tired?" I asked.

"A little," was her response mid-yawn, "or maybe a lot. But watch your show... I'll lay down." She pressed her lips to mine then settled down next to me, her back touching my side, she faced away from me. About an hour later, I turned the tv off and wrapped my arms around her, gently so I wouldn't wake her.

Shai's POV

I woke up, and Theo was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. I walked over to the window and looked outside. The ocean looked beautiful. I looked in the coffee table, and there was a bowl of strawberries and blackberries along with some yogurt and granola topping. There was also a glass of Apple juice. I ate in silence, while he did whatever he was doing. Then he walked out of the bathroom and I greeted him with a warm kiss and a big hug.

"Thank you." I whispered. He just smiled, then kissed my nose.

"They brought our outfits by." He pointed towards the closet. I was to wear a long white dress that would hug my curves, and he was to wear a royal blue suit. I have to admit, we were going to look super cute. I gave him a look and he just giggled. We jumped on the bed and I started kissing him. I kissed his lips, then made a line down his jawline and down his neck, and around his collarbone. He pulled me off of him a bit.
"Shai..." He sat up. And I sat in his lap.
Was I going to fast?
"Yeah...?"
I saw him take a hard gulp. He took my hands, and looked me dead in the eyes.
"I love you, Shailene."
My heart stopped for a second, then the biggest smile swept across my face. I pushed him back down and began kissing him again. He was already shirtless, so that was a start. He slid his hands under my shirt, and pulled it off. I found his pants, and slid them off, then the boxers. He was gentle. So gentle. As he easily slid my panties off, and flipped over, so I could be on top. I closed my eyes...