Chapter 11

Shai's POV

Tomorrow Theo and I were flying to England, to spend some time together away from all the Hollywood buzz. I zipped my suitcase and went to Theo's room.

"Hey, you about packed?" He asked as I approached the bed.

"Just finished, you?" He nodded as I sat down next to him, putting my hand on his leg.

"Excited?" He asked. I nodded, and kissed his neck. He took his suitcase and zipped it, then I motioned him to follow me into my room. He did.

He pushed me against the wall, and hovered over me. Both of his hands above my head. I rested my hands on his waist and out lips met. I slid his shirt off and tossed it into the floor and he undid my belt, sliding my shorts to the ground. I began to undo his belt, and he finished taking off his pants and began to undo my shirt, and slip my bra off at the same time. I managed to get his boxers off while my panties came off, and he slammed me onto the bed. It was go time.

Theo's POV

We had salads for supper that night, and got in bed early. Our flight was to leave at 4:00 am. We settled in bed, and Shai easily drifted to sleep. I think I finally reached that point an hour later.

We finally were able to board the plane, and get adjusted. It was a lengthy flight and we both planned on sleeping the entire way... But who knows if that would be even slightly possible.

When I woke up, Shai was still asleep, her head on my shoulder. The flight attendant came over to me, asking if I wanted anything, and alerted me that we could land in about thirty minutes. I waved her off, and let Shai sleep. She awoke ten minutes later, and our lips met.

"How was your nap?" I asked.

"Good," she yawned, "yours?"

"Great. We'll be landing in about twenty minutes. I figure we can just head straight to the hotel and rest for a for hours, then go get some dinner?"

"That sounds perfect, sweetheart."

We arrived at our hotel, and our room was gorgeous. Not in comparison to Shai though, of course. We unpacked our things, then settled on the couch where we napped for about two hours, then we each began getting ready for dinner. Tonight would be simple, a neat little organic cafe I thought Shai might like.

"Ready?" She asked, as I took her hand and we walked towards the front door.