Pick up lines

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You and Kaito were eating ice cream at the park.

"You have something in your face." Kaito said. You felt around your mouth area.

"It must be beauty. Here, lemme get it... It's not coming off!" He said, rubbing your cheek. You laughed as he did so.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You and Len were lazing around the house, watching TV.

"Are you Australian?" Len asked as a commercial came on.

"No, why?" You replied.

"Because you meet all of my koalafications!" He smiled and tried to hold back his laughter. You bursted out laughing and in the end you were both out of breath.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You were about to leave the house for school when Gakupo stopped you at the door.

"Let me tie your shoes. I don't want anyone else falling for you." He said, kneeling down and tying your shoelaces that you hadn't realized were undone.

"Oh, thank you." You said, quickly grabbing your bag and running out of the door. You didn't realize he used a pick up line until you were half way to school.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

Piko had brought you out to dinner.

"A- Are you C-Cinderella..? B- Because... I can see that dress coming off at midnight..." He stuttered and blushed. You stared at him with a confused look before responding.

"Well yeah... I mean I need to put my pajamas on... I can't sleep in a dress like this..." You said. He didn't reply to you and simply stared at his plate while blushing out of embarrassment.