Christmas together

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You woke up on Christmas Day and Kaito wasn't sleeping next to you. You got up and walked out to the kitchen, but he wasn't in there stuffing his face with ice cream like every morning. You sighed. Maybe he ran out to the store? You opened the curtains and found Kaito outside with several bottles of what looked like flavor syrup that you put on snow cones. You grabbed your coat and went out to tal to him.

"What're you doing, Kaito?" You asked him.

"Well I woke up today and seen the snow on the ground, and I realized that every winter we have a near unlimited supply of snow cones!" He said, shoving his face with a snow cone.

"Kaito, we have running water. We always had an unlimited supply. Plus that stuff's dirty!" You said.

"Yknow I never realized that..." He put his hand to his chin. "But it's not the same when it's not falling from the sky!"

Why don't I give you your Christmas present." You said, trying to make him come inside to eat a more sanitary snow cone.

"YOU GOT ME A PRESENT?!" He yelled and ran inside the house. You ran inside after him.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You couldn't afford to buy Len a present for Christmas, so you decided to bake his favorite dessert; banana bread.  You took the bread out of the oven and called Len into the room so you could give it to him.

"What's up?" He asked from the doorway.

"I finished your present!" You smiled, giving him the banana bread.

"That's funny...  Because I also made you some banana bread..." He went into the cabinet and pulled out another loaf of banana bread.

"Well, we can't just waste them!  Let's eat it!" You grabbed some plates and silverware and ate all of the bread.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You and Gakupo visited a Christmas tree farm so you could pick out a tree for your house.  You were browsing through the trees when you found one that satisfied you.

"I like this one." You said to Gakupo. 

"Then let's buy it." He said as he reached for his sword.

"Wait- we should probably-" Before you could finish your sentence, Gakupo cut the tree down in one Swipe from his sword.

"What was that?" He asked, heaving the tree onto his shoulder.

"Nothing..." You both went and payed for the tree then brought it home.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

It was freezing cold in your room because the heat went out and it snowed outside.  You and Piko had to share a blanket together.  You felt the blanket being lightly pulled off of you, so you yanked on it.  In return, Piko yanked it back, leaving none of it on you.  You got frustrated and grabbed the blanket to take it with you to the couch, but Piko was firmly grasping it and wouldn' let it go.  This turned into a tug of war between the two of you.

"Give it back, it's cold!" Piko groaned.

"Get your own, blanket hog!" You yelled back.  Piko was too tired to argue, so he dove onto you, making you fall on the bed.  He covered the both of you and fell fast asleep on top of you.  It was actually much warmer this way.