You get sick

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

"Are you okay, Y/N..?" Kaito asked as you coughed. You'd woken up feeling sick but still met Kaito​ like you'd promised.

"I'm fine... My throat's just a little sore..." He said, sniffling.

"A sore throat huh..? You know what's the best thing to have when you have a sore throat? Ice cream!" He said, going to the freezer and pulling out a bucket of ice cream. He scooped you some into a bowl and put extra chocolate sauce and sprinkles. Then game it to you.

"Thanks." You said lowly as you ate the ice cream. You both sat around all day and ate ice cream while playing video games.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

"Y/N? Are you okay? It's noon..." Len said from the doorway.

"I think I'm sick..." You said, blowing your nose and tossing the tissue into the overflowing trash bin.

"Oh? Lemme get the thermometer and some more tissues... Then I'll make some tea." He said, taking the bin of tissues out with him. He acted as your nurse all day, searching for home remedies on the internet for you.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You woke up and felt like garbage. Your nose was so stuffed you couldn't even breathe through it, and your head was pounding and hurt like hell every time you bent over. You made yourself somewhat decent then dragged yourself into the tea room. Gakupo sat was sitting down and drinking his tea just like every morning. You sat across from him and held your head.

"Are you feeling well?" He asked, setting his tea cup onto the table.

"It's just a little cold is all..." You explained.

"A cold? Drink this tea. It'll clear your nose." He poured you a cup of tea that smelled of lemons. He smiled as you drank it.

"I'll go get you some tissues." Gakupo got up to get a box of tissues from the bathroom. For the rest of the day, you both relaxed and drank tea while watching TV.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

"Y/N? Are you okay..? You sure are coughing a lot..." You heard Piko say to you from behind you.

"I'm fine... Just a little sick..." You mumbled into your pillow.

"Do you want anything? Tissues? Tea?" He asked.

"I think I'm okay..." You said, falling asleep. When you woke up, you found Piko sleeping next to you with his arms around you.