Halloween

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You and Kaito were planning on going trick or treating. You finished up you costume and walked out. Kaito was waiting for you, leaning against the counter and eating some ice cream... While wearing an ice cream costume.

"Don't I look adorable?" He said with a wink after noticing you were staring.

"Well... Of course. You're always adorable." You replied.

"Awww, you're cute too." He smiled and patted your head. Then you left to go trick or treating.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You and Len went trick or treating together for the first time. You raced down the neighborhood streets riding inside of a red wagon. Your lower half was buried in candy that spilled out every once and awhile, eventually collected by the young children you'd sped past. Len was pulled the wagon.

"YOU MISSED A HOUSE!" You yelled over the clatter of the wheels on the wagon. He screeched to a stop, making the wagon tip slightly.

"Whoaaaaa!" You said as the wagon tipped over. Your candy was spilled on the pavement.

"Oops..." Len said as he pulled the wagon back upright and started picked up the loose candies. You quickly recovered and helped.

"Why did we think this was safe?" You asked, picking up the last candy.

"We didn't." He started walking again, pulling the wagon behind him. You both decided that was enough happy wheels for today.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You and Gakupo were carving pumpkins together. You managed to find a couple huge ones to carve. Gakupo carried a huge pumpkin to the table and unsheathed his sword.

"Stand back, Y/N." He said, concentrating on the pumpkin. You back up. Then you saw his blade slice the fruit so fast that the sword was a blur. When he was done, he sheathed his sword again and turned the pumpkin towards you.

"Impressive." You nodded and clapped. The pumpkin had a scary face carved into it. Almost like it was actually alive. He smiled and admired his work.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

You quietly snuck up to the shy male. You had a white bedsheet over your head and struggled to see since you didn't cut eye holes in it. Why waste a perfectly good sheet? Plus it'd be less obvious it was you if he couldn't see inside. Piko sat at the kitchen table, eating a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top.

"BOO!"

"AH!" He yelled and froze in his place. Soon he came to his senses and calmed down though.

"Got you!" You said, lifting the sheet above your head and laughing.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked, shaking.

"Because it's spoopy season!" You cackled and ran off with the sheet over your head, running straight into the side of the doorway before leaving the room.