He stares at you

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You and Kaito found an ice cream truck and decided to get some ice cream. As you were eating, you noticed Kaito was acting strange. He was staring with a blush on his face.

"You okay?" You asked. He nodded and looked away. His blush stood on his face as he ate his ice cream.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You were doing a worksheet in class. Len normally sits behind you. Your pencil broke and you forgot your sharpener at home, so you decided to ask Len if you could borrow his. When you turned around, you noticed Len staring at you.

"Why're you staring at me?" You asked.

"I'm not... I'm looking at the poster." He said. It was obvious he was looking at you judging by the embarrassed face he had on.

"Well can I borrow your sharpener?" You asked. He dug into his bag and gave it to you. He stopped staring after.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You were going shopping for new clothes with Gakupo. As you were browsing the racks, Gakupo showed you a nice dress.

"I think this one would look great on you." He held the dress out to you.

"I'll try it on." You took the dress and went into the changing room. When you came out, Gakupo was sitting on a sofa outside the room.

"How does it look?" You twitprled around. He didn't say anything, just stared at you.

"Gaku?" You waved your hand in front of his face.

"Oh, hello." He responded.

"You okay?" You were a little concerned for him.

"Yeah, I just zoned out a bit." He smiled with a light blush on his face.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

You were cooking breakfast in the kitchen on a Saturday. Piko was still sleeping when you got up. As you were cooking, you felt like someone was watching you. You looked behind you and seen Piko staring at you, peeking around the wall. Once you turned your head he hid behind the wall.

"Piko?" You called. He didn't respond. You walked over to where he was hiding and found him backed up against the wall.

"What're you doing?" You asked him.

"N- Nothing!" He said and ran away.