He shows you off

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You, Kaito, and Len went to an ice cream store together. You were talking, when Kaito started showing you off.

"Last summer Y/n ran five miles straight after the ice cream truck just to get me some ice cream!" He said confidently.

"Wow..." Len seemed unamused as he ate his ice cream.

"Oh, and one time she ate two whole tubs of ice cream in one sitting! She didn't even notice it either!" He smiled. You started to feel your ears heat up with embarrassment.

"So, Kaito. Where are we going next?" You tried to change the topic before he embarrassed you.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You and Len went over to Miku's house to play board games with her and some of the other Vocaloids. You baked a loaf of Len's favorite banana bread for the party.

"Wow, this is really good. Did you make it?" Miku asked you as she ate some of it.

"Yeah, doesn't she make the best banana bread?" Len interrupted to brag about you.

"Yep!" Miku smiled and moved her game peice.

"Oh, and Y/n's really good at games too! She beats me all the time!" Len said again.

"Heh, I think I might lose this one though." You moved your peice, which was far away from everyone else's.

"No way! You can do it!" Len cheered you on. Your face blushed a little from his bragging.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

Gakupo had invited Kaito over to your house to eat ice cream. However, the lid was frozen on the container.

"Aw, now what're we gonna do?" Kaito pouted. "Oh! Gaku! Use your sword to cut it open!"

"Eh..?" Gakupo looked at his sword then looked at you. "Why doesn't Y/n do it."

"Eh? I don't think I'd do as clean of a cut as you could, Gakupo..." You blushed a little from being in the spotlight.

"Nonsense!" Gakupo took his sword out and handed it to you. Then you sliced the lid off of the ice cream. The cut was lopsided, just as you'd expected.

"Yay!" Kaito ran up to the ice cream and started shoveling it in his mouth.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

You and Piko went over to Oliver's house to play video games. The whole time you were there, Piko was holding your hand.

"I'll be right back." You said, getting up.

"Why..?" Piko asked you, blushing a little.

"I'm just going to get another soda." You explained.

"Oh..." He let go of your hand hesitantly.