Mageia Realm

◀▶

Title:

Swirling Colors

Genre:

Fantasy, Action

Series:

Mageia Realm Series #1

◀▶

Sparkle
Refers to magic itself. Refers to the elements of Fire, Water, Wind, Earth and any other sub-elements. 

Sparkcules
Building blocks of Sparkle. Can be obtained by killing other creatures or via training.

Sparklers
Refers to the person with Sparkle, who obey and protect the nature around them.

Fallen Sparklers
They are the followers of The Great Demon Lord. They were once a good Sparklers who served and followed orders from above. They chose their own fate and made wrong decisions. And because of their prideful revolt and greed for power, it turned them into a self-proclaimed enemy of Sparklers.

Great Demon Lord
Dangerous beast who led the Fallen Sparklers. It is very peculiar. It has horns and hairy limbs.

Skills
Aside from the Sparkle, Sparklers can also acquire numerous skills via training or performing different missions or quests. Skills are categorized into three:

Normal Skill
An average type of Skill. It is a type of skill which can be casted by anyone.

Unique Skill
As the name suggest, unique. Above average skills that only you or only few can acquire.

Extra Skill
Skills that are higher and much powerful than Normal Skills and Unique Skills.

Mageia Realm
World of Sparkle.

Fantastique Kingdom
Home for Adventurers, Dungeon and Mission enthusiast. Adventurers from another kingdom visit the Town Fantastica, the Royal Capital of the Fantastique Kingdom. They complete contracts and join guilds to earn gold and glory.

Mystique Kingdom
Nation south of Fantastique Kingdom. An isolated Kingdom. Is considered as the least active and sociable among the four Kingdom.

Diamond Kingdom
The Kingdom of Treasure. Located west of the Fantastique Kingdom. Possessed different Sparkle Stones.

Fallen Kingdom
Where the Fallen Sparklers and other Monstrous beings reside.

~Rose🌹