Adventure 05

Dionne

Just before we even reach the entrance of Town Fantastica, the three royalties suddenly kneel down. I was dumbfounded for a second because of that.

I was confused! I mean, they are Royalties! They should be respected, not the other way around.

"Captain." They said in chorus, looking horrified.

I unconsciously stopped too as I eyed them. I was about to ask them what happened when I felt a strong presence surrounding the area all of the sudden.

Suddenly, a man took a step forward.

He's freaking intimidating and at the same time, handsome! He looked so snobbish. He's not smiling yet I still find him captivating.

Now I take back what I said earlier. I freaking care about their Captain!

Aside from him, he also has two companions by his side. However, only this man got my attention. I cannot seem to take my eyes off him, like he's using some kind of witchcraft on me or something.

"What do we have here? Why are you guys kneeling? Did you fail your quest?" The girl in yellow asked the three of them while laughing. She has a teasing tone on her voice which made the three-person kneeling glare at her.

The other man also laughed. "I can smell blood in here. Get ready." As he high-fived the other girl.

I saw how Clover froze from her spot, while Klauss and Kiev prayed. I don't know but I just find this scene funny. Especially on Clover's part.

She annoyed the hell out of me earlier, but look at her now.

I gave their Captain a second glance. He's giving out such a powerful aura. He's really intimidating and serious-minded. Also, he's too rough and manly for me. His face looks fierce and serious.

No wonder they are afraid of him. However, I am not afraid of him. I just don't know why. Perhaps, because people in my place are much more serious than him. Oh, I suddenly got goosebumps thinking about them. Though, I also miss them.

My thoughts got interrupted as I heard the three of them whispering and fighting as they kneel.

"Who are you?" I heard their Captain ask as he noticed my presence. I turned my gaze at him.

His cold callous stare met mine. He's staring coldly at me.

His thick eyebrows rose as he eyed me. Probably wondering why I am here.

I got lost with his eyes. He's looking at my side, drilling his eyes into mine. I suddenly became conscious of how I look.

"S-she's Dionne. She h-helped us on our quest. Without her, w-we wouldn't be here." Klauss answered on my behalf.

Even after that, his eyes never left mine. He's standing arrogantly with his dim eyes looking darkly at my side. His nose is perfect while his lips look so red. His thick eyebrows were lifted as he stared at me.

His eyes, they had me hypnotized. He looked so handsome. Holy shit!

Cat got my tongue. I can't speak! My breathing hitched and my heart started to beat very fast for an unknown reason.

"Hi Dionne! I'm Vanne Arianne Michelaud. Nice to meet you. That's Licht Lumiere Adelheid, our Captain." The girl in a yellow dress out-of-nowhere greeted me trying to ease the mood.

She waved her hand at me with a gigantic smile on her face. I just nodded and smiled at her because of nervousness.

Licht Lumiere Adelheid? Even his name sounds so perfect! Oh my!