Adventure 02

The forest was grizzled and ethereal. The stars were like luminous petals of silver as they flared the profane-black sky.

The forest hums with life all around them.

They trudged on, taking in the musty air which was onerous for them to breathe. Face being lifted, feeling the light and shadow danced across their skin. Ahead was the sound of a breeze and falling water.

As they explored further into the forest, they came across some ancient trees which had crunching twigs, lashed against each other.

Grains of poison spattered the bark and blinked like glitter-dust while in the gloomy-looking scrubs, the gentle rustling can be heard where it hid treacherous beasts.

This is a place where you should abstain yourself from. A forest to be avoided. But it's too late to back out now, there's no turning back.

"Are we there yet?" Clover asked for the nth time while acting so bored.

"Shut up, Clover." Kiev glared at her remark which made Clover roll her eyes at him.

Three adventurers were currently doing a Quest right, at the moment. Their Captain gave them an order to come here. Rumors say a legendary creature appeared here in the Forest of Heusaff.

Their captain and the others were at Town Fantastica dealing with some kind of things. Having them the only members left unoccupied, so they decided to take the quest on their own.

As they walked, a dark mist slowly penetrated around the area. Faintly, no one noticed it even the three royals.

"We've been walking like this for almost like three fucking hours! Argh! I'm gonna drowned that fucking Orc for giving us a hard time!"

The other man shook his head in disbelief. Klauss eyed his cousin who has a bad temper. 'Remind me not to mess around with her,' he thought.

"We're almost there." Kiev said. Clover just made a face and rolled her eyes as she continued walking.

'Just how many times have you said that line?', she silently complained.

After a moment, Kiev suddenly stopped walking. Clearly, he's walking ahead of them so the other two unconsciously stopped too. Looks like he can sense something.

"What's wrong?" Klauss asked him while scanning the forest while slowly charging up his Sparkle for a possible attack.

"The enemy is here. It's way stronger than I expected him to be. Be ready." He said looking at them before continuing walking afterwards.

After a moment, he suddenly disappeared. Klauss suppose, he already saw the Orc.

'Tsk, he should at least inform us.' Klauss scolded Kiev in his mind.

Seconds later, an explosion was heard a few meters away from the east.

"Extra Skill: Spatial Magic"

Klauss used his Spatial Magic to travel from one place to another. Klauss was transported to the location of the Orc. It was facing his back.

Klauss eyes blinked a couple of times. He couldn't believe what he was just seeing. For a moment, he thought it was a high-ranked monster. He can't believe that it was just a mere Orc. Nonetheless, the Sparkcules feels uncanny. They are supposed to be weak, actually.

On the contrary, judging by the aura that this Orc is giving, he is strong. Aside from that, it has an armor surrounding his whole body which is really unusual.