Reunited

Lunar was out on a walk in the woods with Amaris and Jericho. She heard a scream. "Did you hear that?"Amaris asked. "Yes I did."Lunar and Jericho said in unison. "Let's go."Lunar said heading towards the noise. A man and a younger man came into view. The bigger man had hold of the younger one and looked as though he was going to bite out his throat. A shot rang out. A young girl with a blood stained romper on came into view. She was holding a gun. "Ella?"Amaris whispered. "Ella!"She yelled. The girl looked at her and ran toward the younger man.

"Ella!"Her mother's voice yelled out. She looked in the direction that it had come from. "Ella?" Jason asked. Ella ran to him and sat next to him. "Are you alright?"She asked him. "Yeah." He said. "Ella!" Her mother screamed. She looked up and saw her mom and dad running towards her. Jason sat up and Ella pulled his arm around her and she helped him stand. He smiled and Ella looked at their feet. She saw that his calf was bleeding. "Ella, oh, we thought you were dead."Amaris said. Jason looked at Jericho curiously. "My Queen."Jason said and tried to bow but Ella held him upright. when his gaze fell on Lunar. "Hello young man. Ella we announced that you were dead, how?"Lunar said. "If I didn't know how to swim I might have died."Ella said. Jason whimpered and was very pale. "We need to help him."Ella said. "Young man what is your name?"Lunar asked. "His name is Jason. He was very brave when that man attacked me."Ella said, kissing Jason's cheek.

    Jason laid down on the couch in Rosa's while Ella talked with her mother. "Mom no one can know I'm still alive. Please talk Lunar out of it."Ella said. "Darling she is queen there is no way to change her mind. She's as stubborn as her mother."Amaris said. "UGH!"Ella screamed and stomped over to Jason. She sat down next to him and smiled. Rosa came into the room, cleaned Jason's calf, bandaged it, and told him to get his feet off of her couch. He sat up and swung his legs around, Ella took his hand and smiled. "Ella, you need to act like a proper princess no intimate relationships with peasants!"Lunar chastised. Ella let go of his hand and glided outside the house. "Lunar don't be so strict. You may be the queen but you aren't her mother."Aramis said going into a different room.

Ella walked out of the house and down the nature trail in the woods. Her eyes were tearing up and she started to choke on breaths. She heard someone shouting and walked the different direction. It soon sounded like someone was following her. She started running further into the woods. She looked behind her and saw three people running after her.

She tripped on a tree root and fell into a pit. "Help!"She shouted. Jason appeared along with Jericho and another man. "Jason. Dad? Who are you?"She asked the other man. "Jace your highness."He said. "Why were you running?"Jason asked her. "I didn't know you had followed me."Ella started crying. "Ella, darling, I need for you to grab their hands."Jericho said. Jason and Jace held out their hands and Emma grabbed them. They pulled her up and she hugged Jason, crying. "I was so scared."She cried into his shoulder. "I know."He said. She smiled and looked up at him. He looked down at her and cupped her face. "I'm scared Jason."She said a single tear sliding down her cheek. "Enough. I'm tired of you saying your scared. If you're scared do something about it."He said. Ella put a hand on his cheek. "How can I... do something about it?"She asked, licking her lips. "Overcome the fear do what ever you're afraid to do."He encouraged. "But what if I'm just a coward?"She started to tear up again. "You are not a coward. Remember when you fought that man?"He asked. "Yeah." She shivered. "That wasn't being a coward."He said. "Yeah and if I'm afraid to do something does that mean I'm a coward?"She asked putting her other hand on the other side of his face. "No it means you're human."He said inching closer to Ella. "Yeah... human..."She murmured inching closer to him. Jason closed his eyes and tilted his head.

Ella pressed her lips to his and heard Amaris yelling,"Ella? Ella, now where did you go?" Sighing Ella pulled away from Jason and yelled back,"Over here mother!" Jason and Ella stood up and walked over to Amaris. "Oh' your father told me what happened are you alright?"She hugged her. "Yes I am alright."She smiled at Jason and parted from her mother. Ella held Jason's hand and walked back to the house.