Jason

Ella woke up with a pain in her back. She looked around the room. It was her room in the palace. "Princess you're awake."Lunars voice sounded. "Why would you bring me here?"Ella asked. "You disobeyed me. I had to take matters into my own hands."She said. Her red lips were bright compared to her dark outfit. "You've turned into your mother."Ella spat. She got up and went to her balcony. "Ella stood on the railing. Despite what Ella was wearing. a n old cloak, nightgown, and no shoes she figured she could swim pretty well. She dove into the lake.

Ella surfaced and saw Alice's hideout. She swam to it and got out of the water. Alice rushed out and gave her a big hug wrapping her in towels. Lilly and Crescent came over and hugged her, too. "Where's my brother?"Alice asked placing her hands on Ella's shoulders. "I don't know he stabbed Johnathan in the back the last thing I knew."Ella said. "Let's go get you ready to find him."Crescent said.

Ella put on a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, a military jacket, and the combat boots. Alice was wearing black jeans, a black tank, black boots, and a black leather jacket. They walked out of the house and Ella led the way to where Johnathan took her back to the palace. Jason was lying on the ground not moving. "Jason!"Ella screamed running towards him crashing on the dirt next to him. He was breathing but very slowly. "Jason wake up please."Her eyes swelled up with tears. She kissed him gently and buried her face into his shirt. Her tears soaked through his shirt and she cried more. A hand touched her hair and stroked it. "Ella?" Jason smiled at her. "Yes. oh my God yes."She kissed him again.

Once Jason was patched up Ella and him sat outside the house. The sand closest to the lake was wet so Ella sat there and Jason looked at her curiously. "Why are we out here?"Jason asked. "I like it out here."She said. "How are you not afraid of the water? I mean I would be. And we are within walking distance from the castle aren't you afraid they'll see you?"He rambled. "I've always loved the water. I don't think it's possible for me to hate it. It's just so still right now."She said amused. "I'm going in."Jason said stripping down to his boxers. He ran and jumped in. Ella laughed as water splashed her. "It's so cold."He said. Ella took off her jacket and her shirt leaving her tank on. She had changed into shorts when they got back so she left those on. Jason held his hand out as if needing help out. Ella grabbed it and he pulled her in. She screamed. When she surfaced she grabbed his shoulders and held on. "Jason my feet can't touch the bottom without me going under."She yelled. "I'm sorry."He said. Ella looked him in the eye. "You're an idiot."She kissed him.