Fight

Lunar went back to the palace with Jericho and Amaris. Ella refused to go back to the palace unless Nokomis was dead and Lunar smacked her then stomped out of the house ranting. Ella and Jason walked back to the building near the lake and Alice and Crescent were waiting for them. Ella looked at Jason and smiled. "We made it back."She said happily. "Yes we did."He smiled at her. Ella kissed his lips lightly and ran to Alice. "Alice! Crescent! Oh I missed you."Ella hugged them. "Yeah, why were you two gone for so long?"Crescent asked. "My mother,father, and cousin decided to drop in."Ella said. "And she kinda fell into a hole and there was a man trying to kill us. And Ella killed him with her handy shooting skills."Jason kissed Ella's cheek and smiled. Crescent ran a hand through her dark blue hair and went inside. Lilly walked outside and hugged Ella. "Nice of you to finally drop in."She said her blonde hair a mess. Alice's red hair whirled when she turned around and went inside.

Ella went inside with Lilly and put on her white nightgown. She walked into Jason's room and waited for him to come in. He walked inside the room and kissed her lightly on the lips. She smiled. Alice appeared at the door. "Come on Ella no sleeping with guys yet."She smiled as Ella walked out of the room. "You keep your hands to yourself"Alice said to Jason. "I know."He said. "You could get killed for having an affair with her."She said stepping into the room and closing the door. "The queen made that very clear."Jason said. "Jason, you're my brother, I don't want anything to happen to you."Alice placed her hand on his shoulder. He shook it off and walked out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Jason put on his coat and walked outside. He ran into the woods and climbed up an oak tree. Ella woke up and listened to make sure everyone was asleep. She got up and tip-toed to Jason's room. Alice was sitting on the end of his bed. "Where is he?"Ella asked. "He ran out."Alice said. Ella ran to the door, put on her combat boots, coat, and ran outside. She ran through the woods screaming Jason's name. "Jason!"She screamed again. Something grabbed her waist and turned her around. "Princess Ella. You're coming with me."It was Prince Johnathan. "No! Jason!"She screamed. Something dropped on top of Johnathan. "Jason."Ella smiled and screamed as a sharp pain stabbed her back. She collapsed.

Jason watched as Ella crumpled to the ground. The man that stabbed her smiled and pointed the dagger at him. "She was calling for you? You're just a commoner."He said. "I'm her friend, Jason."Jason growled. "I'm the guy that asked her to dance. I'm Johnathan."He said. Something whirled past Jason's ear. A girl was standing a few yards away with a bow. She was aiming another arrow at Jason. It hit his thigh. He crumpled as Johnathan picked up Ella and ran towards the palace. "Ella."He said.