September 6th, 2017

Doodle before I get ready for bed

Goodnight 😴 💤 💤 💤

---

Well, school's been canceled for the rest of the week.

(Our school homecoming was this Saturday but that's cancelled too. They're moving it to another date. Not that I care lol. I'm never going to homecoming or prom. If only go if someone asks me but I already know no one will ask me XDD)

Anyways, I'll try to be online and let you guys know if I'm alive or not XD

Well, as long as I have wifi, I'll be alive.

My service is really bad so yeah... I need wifi to be online.

I hope everything's going to be okay.

The hurricane is heading towards the East Coast, which is good because that the opposite direction of where I live.

There's also evacuation zones and Zone A is going to be evacuated first and I live right on the edge of Zone B, so close to Zone A.

I'll be sad if I had to leave my house...

And if my house floods...

Let's hope none of that happens and the storm will pass by without much damage here...

Anyways, since I'll have so much time before thing happen, I'll try to work on my stories and drawings before my internet (might) go out because of the storm.

Also, I should work on my 4 o'clock cover soon.

I'm just hoping for the best...

(Btw, I would've posted this sonner but my service is bad and school wifi doesn't like Wattpad.)

Anyways...

As of now, I don't really think the hurricane will hit us too bad since I live in the opposite direction of where the storm is heading.

The only thing I'm concerned about is if my house floods and if they tell us to evacuate.

Also!!

I'm proud of this drawing!!

It took my 20 minutes (CAN AUTOCORRECT STOP CAPITALIZING MINUTES?!) to finish!