September 26th, 2017

"Where there's hope, there is always hardship

"Where there's hope, there is always hardship."

"Where there's hope, there is always despair."

"We need to be in despair, for all our hardship."

~~~

I finally finished the drawing!!

I'm curious if any of you can figure out where the clothes came from, like when did they where that outfit?

---

Also, lol, I love it when this happens:

Don't you just love it when you end up with a bunch of smudged pencil markings on your hand?

Lol 😂😂😂

---

Oh whoops.

I'm an awful friend.

I forgot my friend's birthday was yesterday.

Whoops 😬

---

Tiny Tae and the Bouncy Ball

봄날

And JHope wearing the flower hat from House of Army XD

I drew these during my Trig class lol

---

ASDFGHJKL-

We got our pictures back from picture day.

The first thing I want to do it burn my photo.

ITS SO UGLY

THE COMPANY SUCKS AT TAKING PHOTOS

NOPEEEEEE

Legit, first thing I text my mom and asked her if we can burn my photo.

She said she wants to see it first.

AND THIS WHY I RARELY TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF.

I LOOK GODDANG AWFUL IN 90% OF MY PHOTOS.

---

I'm currently listening to Kdrama OST because they're so nice but hmm... My favorite would be:

- Because I'm Stupid (Boys Over Flowers)
- Because I Miss You (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds)

They both give me the chills and make me feel so at peace XD

I haven't watched Boys Over Flowers yet. I only watched parts of it with my cousin a long time ago. Um... Sadly, it was at like one of the dramatic parts so yay... Spoilers.

I watched it like 3... 4 years ago??? I don't remember. I remember it was a long long time ago.

---

Lol thank you Jun for giving me three notes from Best of Me because I managed to learn the part you were working on in a day XD

Ah... I'm listening to Best of Me right now lol

I'm gonna spend the weekend's live stream singing and figuring out how to play something from Her XD

(If I'm not drowning in homework)

Reminds me of in orchestra earlier, my friends were calling me talented for being able to figure out the songs by ear quickly but I just said I was mediocre ^^

I'm not that great XD

I still have a long way to go.

---

I was showing my friends the sheet music for Spring Day since she was curious (and she said she might play it with us even though she's not into Kpop) and then one of my friend's boyfriend was like, "Why do you listen to it when you can't understand it?"

My first response was, "Why do some people listen to Despacito when they don't understand it?"

Jeez, people. When people ask me that, it's like asking people, "Why do you like music?"

Well one: It's sounds appealing and I like it. And two: If you look up the lyrics and the message of the song, its better than listening to other people on the radio crying about their sad love life. (I am sorry if I offend anyone.)

It's just so annoying when people ask me that question.

---

When Winter Break comes, me and my mom are gonna binge watch a bunch of Korean dramas.

Boys Over Flower, Full House, Fight My Way, She Was Pretty and whatever else my friend wrote on the listen of Kdramas to watch.

---

Lol. So my friend, V, when the highlight reel came out, she took a white lighter and wrote Y.K. on it.

Anyways, she just sent a video of her Playing with Fire (lol, I always do this when someone mentions Fire) running her finger through the fire like Jimin did in Fire and I'm just- 😂😂😂

---

I want to continue writing 7 Years but homework...

---

I have a playlist of my favorite American songs. I just love these songs because they're they're really nice and it's not too upbeat. I dunno. If you listen to the playlist, you can kinda figure my taste in music.

(Btw, I'll be singing majority of the songs on my playlist on my live stream this weekend)

---

I'm so stressed out.

School is stressing me.

I want to cry and I want to sleep.

I know all this will be rewarding at the end but it's so much pain to go through all this...

Sometimes I wonder why I do this to myself...