September 25th, 2017

Lol, I'm just currently in AP Euro right now working on the homework I didn't do cuz lol, I forgot, while the teacher is trying to download a movie we're supposed to be watching.

At least after this class, I don't have anything else but a mini JA (study hall), Orchestra, and a full research (full study hall)

Random question: Does any of my readers know what the IB program is?

---

Currently resisting the urge to start dancing to BTS songs in my study hall...

I'm proud it took my three days to learn the choreography for MIC Drop... and I laugh at the fact that it took me three months to learn Fire XD

---

This made me so sad. I wasn't sure what happened with Namjoon but inthe comments apparently he slipped since Jin was pointing to the floor but still... And then you can see that Tae was obviously really tired. He couldn't stand up straight and Jin had to hold him... Jin looked so concerned...

Reminds me about Taehyung being too tired to play games when he usually does

But at least they're getting a break now ^^

BigHit said that BTS will get a 10 day break during the Chuseok holidays.

I really hope that during their break, they actually rest up and eat a lot since they've lost so much weight...

I just want them to take care of themselves ;-;

---

I just noticed something at the very end of the Bangtan Bomb showing the dance for Go Go.