October 17th, 2017

[12:02 pm]

I hate being sick.

I'm coughing... Not that much but still. I also have runny/stuffy nose so that's fun.

Also, this week is Spirit Week (Take Two!) because our homecoming is this Saturday!

Today is military appreciation so we have to wear purple.

Tomorrow is character day. I would go as a BTS inspired outfit because I can, but I don't have one lol. I always wanted to be able to pull off a BTS inspired outfit lol.

[10:53 am]

We just got our AP Euro test grades and my classmate got a 18% on it and I was afraid to look at mine and turns out I got a 52.7% on it.

Then at lunch my friend, K, is upset about how she got a B on the test.

K: Oh no... I got a B on the test ;-;
Me: OH POOR YOU, YOU GOT A B ON THE TEST, I GOT AN F.
K: ...

Sheesh. Straight A's kids. And I wonder why she's so stressed.

MAYBE CUZ SHE WORRIES ABOUT HER GRADES SO DANG MUCH?!?

I try to do my best but I don't push myself like her. She pushes herself to the point where she gets sick and throws up and I'm not doing that to myself.

[3:14 pm]

I'm slowly regretting sending my friends the video of me dancing to MIC Drop.

One friend, N, says it's cool that I did it because she would never go and dance BTS in front of people.

Then K got secondhand embarrassed for me.

Then K told me her sister watched it too and said my dancing was awful.

I know it was. I was already exhausted when I started so the whole thing was messy and I could've done better. I only did it for the fun of it...

It's just I can't handle criticism well... Especially harsh criticism... I tried to forget about what she said but it still bothers me.

I know I'm not a good dancer but I do it because I want to have fun. I don't do it to be good at it or anything.

I keep telling myself, why should I care what people say? I was only having fun anyways.

But then I don't know... That pride I had kinda just shattered when I heard my friend's sister's words.

I hate being so fragile. Especially when it comes to emotions. I can't handle it...

And to be honest... I don't like K's sister.

(I'm thinking of blocking her account from my Instagram but I dunno if I should.)

K's sister is an annoying little brat. She complains about not having enough BTS merch when she has so many albums already. She was complaining when she couldn't preorder the Her album. But she already has Skool Luv Affair, Young Forever (Day and Night Ver.), Wings, and YNWA.

She also complained about how K didn't buy her any BTS merch when we were at MetroCon but that was K's personal money and she could spend it on whatever she wanted.

She's also one of those kinds of shippers that actually ship the boys together and I want to throw up. She's also "kinda" possessive over her bias, Jimin... Like claiming something about Jimin being her boyfriend one day... Or something like that. I don't remember.

It's just like- first off, you're in middle school and he's way older than you, and second- FAT CHANCE. Not to be harsh or anything but if you think you're gonna be his girlfriend, you might want to think that again. Especially if you're way younger.

I feel like she's going to be one of the crazy ones who aren't going to be happy if BTS started dating... Especially Jimin.

I'm sorry if I'm just ranting here, but I just don't really like fan girls like her. (Sorry to those of you like her but I just don't like the way she fangirls)

I like the type of ARMY who are supportive and supports whatever BTS does.

I dunno... I just hate the kinda-possessive fangirls and the sasaeng fans.

Hope you don't mind me ranting here... I just needed to let it out somewhere...

[4:12 pm]

So, I mean, K's sister isn't so bad. I just don't like the way she fan girls. And I forget she's only in 7th grade... But still... she acts kinda immature.

I'm just gonna forget everything about her and stop worrying about what she says.

[7:03 pm]

Here a quick drawing!!

I realized I haven't posted a drawing in a while so have Suga being cute XD

(I can't draw animals XD)

[8:44 pm]

KADHKSBDKSBFKDBDJ

IM SO FRUSTRATED WITH MY MATH.

I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!!

I HATE TRIG.